1 Ranger Wall
1 of each: cure/freeze, cure/paralysis, cure/shock
1 v801
1 Charge TypeSH/Shot
1 Thirteen with 4 slots
1 40 hit DoB
1 Tyrell's Parasol
1 0 hit Cannon Rouge

edit* didnt find a 50 hit spirit arms on me, but instead ill throw in a TypeSH/Shot instead, in addition to other random stuff

Last edited:
I'll add something to the roll, but it isn't a physical item.

I want to get back into quest making, so whoever wins this one, I will make a quest for them to go up on Ephinea (goal will be by the end of January, depending on circumstances).

Some notes about this one:
  • You can give me as little or as much information as you like here, so if you have no grand ideas, just "a quest in Temple" is enough for me to work off.
    • There's no limit to the areas you can work into the quest. You could choose to do a pure Temple quest, or an Episode 2 world tour.
  • I won't be making any quests to make hunting anything easier - it's fine to suggest a quest for more variety for an enemy, but it will not be stronger than current options.
    • You can give me a spawn layout and progression if you wish, but I reserve the right to tweak it if I feel the balance is a problem.
  • Quest will be balanced for non-event time, so don't expect another Maximum Attack E.
  • At this moment in time I'm not too interested in doing omnispawns as I don't want to have to think about drop balance.
  • The quest can be story/cutscene based, or just a simple monster killing one. If you do want something with a heavy story base, this will make it take longer to make.
  • The quest should not reference real people or real world events, keep it strictly in-universe. No breaking the fourth wall.
  • And finally, I reserve the right to refuse to make the quest if I feel the subject matter or idea does not have merit or is objectionable! I'm sure we'll work on this though, but basically take this seriously.
Uhh, that's about it!! If I think of anything I'll add to this.

Note that I am planning on making a Temple and Spaceship quest in the near future, so you may want to keep this in mind. I will still make a quest in those areas if that's what you want though!

Last edited:
I guess I'll add this: I'm already planning on making a Temple and Spaceship quest in the near future ("near"), so you may want to keep this in mind.

Of course, if you really want your own cool Temple/Spaceship quest still, that's absolutely fine.

I'll second Matt's sentiment;

I'll add a donation to this as well, my donation to this will be +10 PD's as well as if you roll my option I will also make a quest made of any idea you desire and will get it uploaded to Ephinea. Similar to Matt's, it can be anything, and I will make it.

Similar rules to Matt's. I'm in the process of doing a 5-part series so when that's done this quest will take precedent over all others.

Im loving this, so im going to contribute with a "50 hit starter + misc. pack"

1 of each: 50 hit charge/berserk/spirit/demon/arrest/hell - raygun
1 of each: 50 hit charge/berserk/spirit - arms
1 of each: 50 hit charge/berserk/spirit - vulcan
1 of each: 50 hit hell/arrest/demon - laser
1 50 hit charge - gungnir
1 50 hit charge - diska
1 0 hit Heaven Striker
1 15 hit Frozen Shooter
1 Glide Divine
1 Striker of Chao
1 Ranger Wall
1 of each: cure/freeze, cure/paralysis, cure/shock
1 v801
1 Charge TypeSH/Shot
1 Thirteen with 4 slots
1 40 hit DoB
1 Tyrell's Parasol
1 0 hit Cannon Rouge

edit* didnt find a 50 hit spirit arms on me, but instead ill throw in a TypeSH/Shot instead, in addition to other random stuff
*Applaudes~!*

Back