Character Tier List?

Yeah but if you're literally going around calling people casuals, it's obviously meant to be used as an insult regardless of how you paint it.

Drop the discussion now Ayria or I will be taking action. Why you have to pretend to be some pseudo-intellectual is beyond me.

Barehand
Low Resta Range
STRONG DoB
STRONG Gifoie
TIER 1 FO

He kinda ugly tho

In case of any miscommunication, here is a nice and easy way to understand "casual"

At work, when your boss say dress casually, you come to work dressed casually. Your boss did not mean dress badly.

Easy to understand, no?

Casuals.

Best knockdown animation is when you're holding daggers. Go ahead. Give it a try :D
I discovered that when trying to use s-red's special too late and getting knocked over.

Best knockdown animation is when you're holding daggers. Go ahead. Give it a try :D
I discovered that when trying to use s-red's special too late and getting knocked over.
Indeed, the ktfo backflip ive seen a few times in cmode.

I dunno if this helps the topic, but does anyone recall those diagrams from the Dreamcast Age?
We had a Diagram for each character on the creation, which explicitly shown the Base/Growth of the character.
There was no HUcaseal, RAmarl nor FOmar back in this time (and Lv100 max and no ultimate in Ver.1)
I always see this diagrams when thinking of class differences, but thats just me.
full

Explicitly shows the pros and cons of each class.
I remember for Casts, Its totally off the charts - Stats are near the MAX but cut in half as no MIND. Something to consider at Lv100 - 200.
Only managed to find 4 of them diagrams on different videos, and my Dreamcast died on my FOmarl long ago.
Idunno about PC editions, but i only seen them on Dreamcast and it disappeared by the Gamecube re-edition/ EP.2 implantation.

For my experience, to stay on Topic,

Logic Rating.
1. HUcast, this guy is just a Fret Train running into enemies.
2. FOmarl. Back in Dreamcast age that was my main, i reach Ultimate(Ver.2) with a FOmarl using mechguns (!).
3. RAmar(l) because Resta.

Personal Rating.
1. Racaseal
2. The Others.

Peace,
/Steph.

Last edited:
Fomar Sucks.
With High HIT gear he's probably the best force in the game overall.

FOnewm is only slightly better in E4, but mostly in Sub Desert.
FOmarl is quite good in E2 due to Animations/RM, but a very well geared FOmar probably still out performs her.

His only weakness is ATA, but it isn't much of an issue if you're using the SNS glitch on most weapons.

Last edited:
I still consider fomar a s tier character. Red mages just rock. Gotta love being able to do anything.

I'm also of the unpopular opinion of him being just as good at ep4 as fonewn but meh i know I'm biased. Granted it isn't fun that fomar and fomarl can't use demon s-rank mechs.

Though fomar has a 2nd weakness. He is the overall most fragile character in the game til level 190+ and even then he has the lowest base defense (granted def is a rather small issue and with max base def he is able to pass the Newman fo)

He also has the lowest mst til level 150 or so. Still that isnt much of an issue. Gifoie and gizonde boost in general are good along with s/d.

full

FOmar with 30 Gifoie is equal in EP4, but lacks ATA that FOnewm has for SOF.
FOnewm can also use RA techs more efficiently if needed.
FOmar is quite godly, but FOnewm slightly edges him out in EP4.

Girth says FOmar sucks.... He may well be the best force in the game overall.

Last edited:
The amount of ata needed for slicer weapons is 220 or so for easy sn combo use for even ep2. And slicers are super easy to glitch hit with of course. 223 ata (20 hit sof or just a sof and rr) has a 49% hit rate on deldepth with n2. The next highest evp foe has 89% accuracy with s2 to compare cause deldepths are fun like that.
Really the only true ata + Fonewn has is that he can use Demons s-rank mechguns. Granted that is a very good plus for certain things and he can do wonders with the 220 max ata he gets with it so make of that what you will.

But still like as you said Fomar can get beyond his accuracy issues. Level 180 or so for sure makes them a non issue with Red ring with the basics and before then he can use plenty of things well.

As for Ra techs
Ra techs are a lot better on Fonewn but it isn't like Fomar and Fomarl aren't the 3rd best ra attack users in the game (Fomar's 1340 vs Fomarl's 1284 is almost nothing of difference attack damage wise so you might as well say Fomar and Fomarl are equal here).

Just in the end I find doing more physical damage more useful than cleaning up with Rafoie and I pretty much only use Razonde to group up and control foes easier and Rabarta to freeze em so they are easier to shoot/slash to death. Granted if you are lower leveled, just not wanting to think about it much, or whatever Ra tech mop up is a lot of easy fun and stuff like Goron groups are stun locked by it as well of course. Still its only a couple of extra casts for a fomar/fomarl to ko at the rate Fonewn does at.
Newman are far better at blasting stuff with magic but all 4 fos can clean up pretty well even if the newman ones are much better at it.

Something I saw alluded to earlier in this topic (but never expanded upon) was the fact that tier lists would be changed due to DMC not being a thing on this server anymore.

Which classes got the biggest boost with this update? I'd assume this was a big boost for RA's and FO's in general (an attempt to bridge the gap with HUcast), but I was curious the opinion of those who have more experience in this game?

Back