• yes

• no

• only luck mats

Results are only viewable after voting.

rich

rich#1042 on Discord
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Mats are definitely more than worth to pick up, but after a big extermination room it's annoying to sift through all the green boxes to pick up a couple power mats. So annoying that sometimes I just don't feel like it and skip them. Also, this is anecdotal but I had a run yesterday where a Luck mat dropped and i wasted a solid five minutes looking for it after the room to no avail. Just ended up leaving it behind. This would be much easier to do with the inclusion of some colored dot for materials on the map. If the map clutter might be a problem (though I don't foresee that), then at least consider doing it for Lucks as those are the rarest.

disclaimer: my bad if this has been suggested and/or discussed at length already, i didn't know

Last edited:
I would like Luck Materials to be a red box so that it makes a noise. Maybe HP/TP materials could be included but I don't think the others should.

I would like Luck Materials to be a red box so that it makes a noise. Maybe HP/TP materials could be included but I don't think the others should.
Yeah, now that you mention it, def and evade going for like 99:1 means they probably shouldn't be on there. Still though, pow and mind aren't worth much less than a silver badge apiece iirc.

I’d rather mats just have a different color on the minimap. You don’t need a noise when a different color dot gets you there in like 3 seconds. During the event yeah, you may end up with 3-5 dots at once. But the vast majority of the time, not an issue.

I’d rather mats just have a different color on the minimap.
Like a different color for each mat? That seems unnecessary to me. If you just mean all mats being a different color than rares and scapes on the map then yeah that I agree with. But we gotta get them on the map first. ;)

Honestly I don't know why there just isn't an Auto Loot Command that people could just elect to turn off/on. Could be done easily with packets, or a tool/trainer could be made and allowed (maybe where you could even filter what you pick up!).

But yeah, Luck/HP/Power/Mind Materials should be given some sort of enhanced notification in the form as what's already been suggested.

I'm surprised there isn't an addon where we can basically manage a list of item drop notifications.

There should be a color-customizable list of items you can specify. Other, less cool servers have this functionality, and I think it'd be awesome to bring it here.

There should be a color-customizable list of items you can specify. Other, less cool servers have this functionality, and I think it'd be awesome to bring it here.
This is a great idea!

insanely helpful. many mats have been lost to the green pool on the ground and it really messes with momentum (huge in a 4p party how most people play) if you have to take the time to look at every single green box. no one picks up scapes in normal mode, but this is the same reason why scape dolls already have this function

Maybe not Def/Evade but yes to the rest for sure. Could even just be green and change scape dolls to HC Pink.

Maybe not Def/Evade but yes to the rest for sure. Could even just be green and change scape dolls to HC Pink.
Completely agree. I wanted to include the idea of removing scapes from normal mode map, but the voting would get confusing at that point because they're two separate ideas. Maybe a separate poll should be made for that.

I don’t think Scape Dolls should be removed but I’m all for Materials being added to the map. I actually think everything should be added like in PSO2 but colour coded depending on what it is.

Weapons - Orange
Armour/Shields/Units - Blue
Scape Dolls - Green
Tools like Mates, Atomisers etc - White
Tech disks - Pink
Meseta - Yellow
Materials - Purple
Rares - Red

Not sure how you would go about implementing something like this but it would be pretty cool.

I don’t think Scape Dolls should be removed but I’m all for Materials being added to the map. I actually think everything should be added like in PSO2 but colour coded depending on what it is.

Weapons - Orange
Armour/Shields/Units - Blue
Scape Dolls - Green
Tools like Mates, Atomisers etc - White
Tech disks - Pink
Meseta - Yellow
Materials - Purple
Rares - Red

Not sure how you would go about implementing something like this but it would be pretty cool.
Giving everything a dot would just clutter the map. Scapes mats and rares would be enough

As long as it's able to be adjusted to show or not show each dot colour; then I wouldn't care how many things had dots.

Back