3rd Anniversary Event Thread

Final killgate is at 25,00. I’m at 6,509. Maybe there are smaller tiered gates.

If you guys hit the 5 mil mark, which it looks like you will, I’ll let the event go on an extra week. :)

Extra week is amazing! I noticed I got some prizes logging in today, is it too late to hit 25k personal killgate? When exactly does the event end now since there's an extra week? Thanks in advance I'm new to this server, it's the best!

No, its not to late to achieve this killgate. The event will end on September 10th ? o´clock
Heya, thanks for replying, do you have any idea why a photon sphere is the top prize? I vaguely remember them from like 5+ years back and don't remember them being all That valuable.

Heya, thanks for replying, do you have any idea why a photon sphere is the top prize? I vaguely remember them from like 5+ years back and don't remember them being all That valuable.
IIRC, Photon Spheres are used to add % to weapons via Gallon's Shop Quest.

They certainly are valuable, they cost you 99pds to make via Gallons shop. And they increase 30% into any attribute (except hit). Which is true glory on some weapons. Very desired item and will always have high value due to the price in Gallons to get normally.

In the past on other servers, they have hacked so many PD/PS people sold them cheap af and everyone had 100% everything. That's probably why you don't remember them being valuable back then. But we don't have any of that here, so outside of events they are hard to come by, and cost a lot of PDs.

If you have an amazing DoB for example (let's say 65h) and want to sphere it, but its stats are clean, it will cost you 674pds to get 2 % up to 100. And then if you want a set, that could cost up to double for 1 set of weapons (assuming bought at 99). That's a lot of PD's. Stocking up during events to either sell or use is always recommended. During inflation periods like events, people sell them for 90-95ish per sphere which is a great profit.

Last edited:
They certainly are valuable, they cost you 99pds to make via Gallons shop. And they increase 30% into any attribute (except hit). Which is true glory on some weapons. Very desired item and will always have high value due to the price in Gallons to get normally.

In the past on other servers, they have hacked so many PD/PS people sold them cheap af and everyone had 100% everything. That's probably why you don't remember them being valuable back then. But we don't have any of that here, so outside of events they are hard to come by, and cost a lot of PDs.

If you have an amazing DoB for example (let's say 65h) and want to sphere it, but its stats are clean, it will cost you 674pds to get 2 % up to 100. And then if you want a set, then that could cost up to double for 1 set of weapons (assuming bought at 99). That's a lot of PD's. Stocking up during events to either sell or use is always recommended. During inflation periods like events, people sell them for 90-95ish per sphere which is a great profit.
Thanks, it's been far too long since I've played. :)

Back