3rd Anniversary Event Thread

I know that 1P mode doesn't boost HBR points, but will kills in MAE 1p mode add to the kill counter?

I work from home so during my work hours I often have to spend a long time AFK when I'm helping customers. I don't want to keep a party waiting on me xD

So there will be no compensation for anyone who tried to exchange badges before the bug was fixed?

No, there was a warning immediately after it happened. Kind of your fault.

Plus nobody is entitled to compensation.

Also for future reference, there are no differences between solomode and multiplayer quests in terms of mechanics, unless they are located in the solo only or side story sections.

So I might be really dumb here...So I've run every MAE AT LEAST 6 times (meaning I've done some more, I've actually only ran 5 of the 11 missions 6 times - the rest I've run more than 6). The average enemy count is 166.1818 but Ill round down to 166 and there are 11 missions. How does kill count work per character? Do I have to get a killing blow? 11 x 6 x 166 = 10,956 but I only have 6,843 as a kill count when I check. So how does kill count work? I'm assuming I've only run 6 of each mission (which isn't true) but the math still doesn't work out.

wanted to note real quick that its not in the original post but you cannot get badges from boxes

Aren't event items supposed to be blue on the minimap instead of red?

Wait, so, if we hit the killgate on multiple characters, we will get multiple of that item? Each char gets the reward and it's not restricted to per account (like the previous 2 years)?
i didnt read something denying that, so my goal is to reach it on multiple chars, no sense to go on a char after hitting the final hitgate of 25k kills

Can we get the Badge drop rates now that they've been increased by 50%? :wacko:

(Just way too curious about those, especially the Platinum Badge.)

I don't even remember them myself so... no. I tried scouring past data but we must have decided them when talking amongst each other in Skype/Discord rather than in the staff forum.

We just copied last year's rates and I dunno the rates for them either.

The fact that i can solo run the event quests is sweet (altought Teampoints members can hit me up to play whenever i'm in!)
The hope of a platinum badge is always there.

Thanks for the event.

Back