Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Yo! Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out next week on the 4th. Is anyone else getting it besides me? I know I'll be on the single player part for a good chunk to start, but wondering if anyone will be heading onto the online multiplayer stuff too..

My brother's ecstatic, he's been counting days until "Xenoblade Chronicles X" is released.
I don't have a WiiU, I'm personally waiting for "Star Ocean V : Integrity and Faithlessness" on the PS4 :3

Hell yeah, already preordered it a few weeks ago. Counting the days as well, can't wait till it's finally out!
I'll definitely try out the multiplayer stuff, but like you said Soda, priority will be on single player at first.

Can't wait for SO5 as well by the way. xD

falkenjeff said:
I still regret not fully completing SO3. (SOOOOOOO much endgame stuff after the story...)
I did everything there was in that game, except 4D mode, and I still wanted more... haha... SO3 was the best SO IMHO. SO4 was "O.K." to me, but I dunno... SO3 was just amazing.

Kamui said:
Hell yeah, already preordered it a few weeks ago. Counting the days as well, can't wait till it's finally out!
I'll definitely try out the multiplayer stuff, but like you said Soda, priority will be on single player at first.

Can't wait for SO5 as well by the way. xD

Kamuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

But to answer this topic, yes I will be getting Xenoblade Chronicles X as well. It enthralls me to know that I will be experiencing another phenomenon such as Xenoblade! I can't wait to see what will unfold before me/us when we play the Single Player campaign and stuff. I wonder what will be my character builds, Skell builds, team builds and everything too! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...! I can't wait to see the big beautiful world! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sodaboy said:
SO5 and FFXV are on my list too. :p

Yup, as well as KH3, FFVII-R and Shenmue 3. Going too far ahead though. xD

Sodaboy said:
falkenjeff said:
I still regret not fully completing SO3. (SOOOOOOO much endgame stuff after the story...)
I did everything there was in that game, except 4D mode, and I still wanted more... haha... SO3 was the best SO IMHO. SO4 was "O.K." to me, but I dunno... SO3 was just amazing.

SO3 was effing amazing, though SO2 was slightly better imo.
And yeah, SO4 was... not even OK to me anymore. The battles felt nice, but that's about it if you ask me. :p

Let's hope SO5 gets back to the roots a little, so far it looks promising though.

RoseBell69 said:
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...! I can't wait to see the big beautiful world! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did you know it's bigger than Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4? Combined?! xD

Kamui said:
RoseBell69 said:
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...! I can't wait to see the big beautiful world! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did you know it's bigger than Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4? Combined?! xD

YESSSS!!! TAKE THAT Skyrim, Witcher 3 AND Fallout 4! Also not to mention, Xenoblade Chronicles X will make PSO2 look like its nothing! You know the Dark Falz pimp slap on his 3rd form? YEAH thats what Xenoblade Chronicles X is doing and did to all of those games. xD

XEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE ♥

Haha... I'm glad everybody is excited about it... Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the original Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii too... I did everything except clear that one instant death boss... Forgot which one... but I beat every other super boss, dungeon, and got everything there was to get in the game besides that... maybe some day I'll rechallenge him...

You know what I am seriously considering?! Having an outrageously joyful happy loving fever with both Xenoblade Chronicles games. I will seriously play both back-to-back, when I am taking a break from one, I will play the other!

I think I am going to follow your lead and possibly playthrough Xenoblade Chronicles starting tonight leading until X's release. Been a while. I originally played it through on the Wii, but this time I may do it through Dolphin and with the HD texture pack.

Haha, that's the way to go about it nowadays Sodaboy. If only I had a strong computer, I would play Xenoblade with all the juicy HD packs. I have seen streamers play it with the HD packs and its super crazy. You can see the very fibers Shulk's sweater underneath his vest(of course that isn't the ONLY thing that is incredible, but you get what I mean by that). :D

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX MOOOOOOOOOOORE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL... Xenoblade Chronicles X! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL... Xenoblade Chronicles X! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I agree that SO3 was the best SO, and SO4 was a bit of a disappointment (not too bad, but not that great). I never did unlock FAM sadly, although I really wanted to. Maybe I should play again and get that.

I want to play SO4 (never played much of it to be honest) and SO5, but I only have a PC at the moment so I'm kind of SOL. Wish they'd release everything on PC these days, heh.

Never played a Xeno- game so I can't really comment on that.

Matt said:
Never played a Xeno- game so I can't really comment on that.

I have never played Xenogears nor Xenosaga, however when I gave Xenoblade Chronicles a chance it literally swooped me off of my feet. And I am expecting the same thing for Xenoblade Chronicles X. With this said, you should give both games a chance and play them!

Back