Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Yes, you know it, there is a few of these fuckers you really hate aint there? Would you like to share how BS that Astark is hiding behind the Yowies or that belra hiding behind a horde of bulclaws shooting his arm at you? Or is it the magicaly wonderfuck of a Zu that manages to go off the map everywhere thus being untargettable?

You get 3 votes to show how much hatred you have. Yay angertrain go.

Baranz when no androids in party. Ill Gills when they start tackling. Dark gunners because they're just a waste of time

I hate Astarks for being greedy.

I hate Ba Bootas for sniping me with a random Foie after a zerking spree.

Detonators for their Stretch Armstrong bullshit.

mericarol/merikle/mericus

it's just not fair :(

I'm voting Zu (namely because of the hyper beam/dive attack spam), Astark (attacks way too fast with range, keeps killing my FO party members), and Mericarol (1HKO attacks that aren't megid so EDK doesn't matter, wtf sega).

Honorable mentions go to anything that uses megid, and literally every ep4 enemy except for Boota, Ze Boota, Sand Rappy, and maybe Satellite Lizard/Yowie.

Gibbles piss me off to no end on tower quests. Zus are also quite annoying, as are Morfos (those things are too damn hard to hit cause they attack too fast), Astarks, and Pouifilly Slimes.

Tollaw, Melqueek, & Del-D for bullshit early walk speed.

Zol Gibbon for having 950 EVP.

Merissa "Freeze Lag"

Came here to vote Zu, completely disregarded picking two more choices. Saw Zu is currently voted the most hated enemy.

10/10 Poll, would bash Zu again.

Gorans by design are the worst enemy in the game

Big or small they are stupid af

Gees.....F'Kin GEES! And Slimes during timed quests!!!! And what are those plant monsters that ONE HIT KILL Ult tower goers? Gaaaah!

You know, thinking about it can't we just get an all of the above option? Cause we all just want to nuke Ragol right?
*Ragol gets NUKED and Runes-san is hovering over the nuke button With shocked faces looking at him. And he's like......"....WHAT??"

Back