What Games Are You Playing?

Those are indeed interesting titles Nyte.

I am playing Phantasy Star Online.

im playing grant theft auto V im trying to ge money for an avenger and a Bombushka bomber plane

Last edited:
Ahh, I recently got into The Elder Scrolls Online. If anybody here plays aswell. Give me a notice.

On PC and PS5

i got an Xbox Series S u see the S is better emulation device with retroarch than the X in my opinion the sega saturn emulation is really good when using retroarch only game that runs well without sound is panzer dragoon saga if i were you guys please give this emulation device a try

Last edited:
Wife got me hooked on Tower of Fantasy after anniversary event lol. Pretty impressed with the techwear styling + borderlands feel throughout.. definitely not a Genshin clone like I originally assumed it was. I'll be back on PSO for Halloween event regardless~

Wife got me hooked on Tower of Fantasy after anniversary event lol. Pretty impressed with the techwear styling + borderlands feel throughout.. definitely not a Genshin clone like I originally assumed it was. I'll be back on PSO for Halloween event regardless~
I will try that out. Thanks.

Diablo II Resurrected. The new patch 2.5 introduced Terrorized Zones. So I dusted off my Ladder character for a final send-off before the new Ladder drops on Oct. 6.

Medieval Dynasty looks intriguing. You build up your own village. Can even have wife and kids. They age all in real time. There is crafting and rpg elements to it. All the other npc do age aswell. And at some point the game ends with the Death of your character, except if you have a son or daughter to take over.

I was just watching my brother play this game for 30 minutes. But it is crazy complex. Multiplayer for that game arrives early next year too =)

I play gta V online at home im trying to get an oppressor mk2 and a Hydra then i think ill be done with everything i guess unless i get a kurtz patrol boat then i might have almost everything in the game

Honestly Can't wait till GTA 6 is released to the public

if anyone likes GTA V and wants to grind cash in a Cayo Perico heist let me know ill give u my gamertag

Last edited:
Been trying to get back into PSO though I'm just not enjoying it on my own, and my anxiety makes it hard for me to meet anyone to play with so I'm probably giving up on it for good. I've been trying to play Fallout 4 again, but that isn't keeping my interest. Was trying to play Skyrim, but I'm tired of the crashing. Gonna dust off my Wii U and go back to Xenoblade Chronicles X, I've been really depressed lately and that's pretty much my go to game when I feel bad.

Wasn't really playing anything since new years until recently. I've mostly been doing art lately.

Slowly getting back into PSO again.
Playing Risk of Rain 2 either solo Eclipse or chilling with buddies.
Some Terraria and TF2 with my lover.
Amid Evil because the expansion is coming soon finally.
Ori (both games again).
Will definitely play Metroid Prime Remaster (on card) and Baten Kaitos Remaster when available. Its been years since, well, both BK games really, and Origins especially is really hard to get.
+ a bunch of one-off games and one-off mods ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some games I am mainly playing:

PSO: Blue Burst (I love this server and community).
Gotta Protectors and the sequel Cart of Darkness (I'm still not used to leveling the characters inbetween missions on the sequel and it is definitely a step up in terms of difficulty, but it's a great game).
Metroid Prime: Remastered (a must have game in my book and I really hope the studio who made it will work on the other two as well).
Dragon Quest 11 (I originally played it on the PS4, but got it on Steam as well. It's just that great to me).

I will play a few more in due time.

This game: trying to figure out what class I wanna play
FFXI retail: just for the story, the game is about one thousandth as social as it used to be so I doubt I'll get into the endgame. Man do I wish it had a private server as polished as PSO has in Ephinea
Angel's Gear: I love all of Scumhead's games, very cool alien eldritch gritty stuff

Do wanna get around to Ryza 2 and 3 sometime as well. And eyeing up a niche game on dreamcast called Evolution, it has a super cute artstyle. Part of me is also thinking of messing around with the .hack//fragment private server if it's still up, just for the hell of it. Last I recall, the load times in dungeons were pretty nasty, though.

Currently playing Hogwarts Legacy until I 100% it, then I'll go back to my 2nd playthrough of Elden Ring (Expansion hype!) until Atelier Ryza 3 releases.

I might also play Ateliers games I haven't touched after my Ryza 3 playthrough (Rorona -> Totori -> Meruru -> Ayesha -> Escha & Logy -> Shallie and then Lydie & Suelle -> Lulua as I already finished Sophie and Firis), which will be quite lengthy ! :D

Aye, Gust games can be quite lengthy. I recently played through Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 (and tried 3 and the Nosurge games but wasn't a fan at all) and they were quite enjoyable but did drag a bit at times.

Aye, Gust games can be quite lengthy. I recently played through Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 (and tried 3 and the Nosurge games but wasn't a fan at all) and they were quite enjoyable but did drag a bit at times.

I loved Ar Tonelico 1 ! But couldn't get around to finish the 2nd, I was hard stuck at some point... I should try again someday. o_O

I'd love some remaster for PC...

Last edited:
I loved Ar Tonelico 1 ! But couldn't get around to finish the 2nd, I was hard stuck at some point... I should try again someday. o_O

I'd love some remaster for PC...

2 has best girl imo. It's a little bit harder than 1 but once you figure out the timing for guarding you're almost invincible. Part of me wants to see an Ar Tonelico 4 with the same kinda budget that Ryza gets, but... man, after how awful 3 was, I'm not sure I want them to touch AT again :(

Was trying to play the new season in Diablo 3, which I can usually get addicted to that game, though like most other things right now it can't hold my attention. :(

Back