What Games Are You Playing?

I play a lot of random things but my general non PSO rotation usually involves doom mods, roguelites/likes, and jrpgs. But rn im playing bloons td6 and phantasy star zero on the ds.PS0 has been a lot of fun as a sort of mini PSO I can play with different stages. Aside from that just mostly trying to get some halloween cookies but cant seem to find any ;_;l

Currently playing Star Ocean The Second Story R, which has become my GOTY.
Highly recommended, no need to play the first game, they're very loosely related.

If you really must play the first one though play "First Departure" that was re-released on PS4 / Switch. I must precise that "First Departure" is a sort of remaster, not a full-on remake like "The Second Story R".
Me, too! I'm on my Rena run now, having finished Claude about a week ago; I just reached the point where we got our Psynard on Nede.

I played the original back in the late 90's. It is one of my top five all-time favourite JRPG's, and in my top 20 for favourite games in general. That said... The remake is much more enjoyable. The quality-of-life upgrades are tremendous- almost game-breaking levels of good, in fact.

I'm loving it! :D

mok.jpg
I take a break with PSO during one week Holidays and i play Momotarou Katsugeki, Action/Adventure on Pc-Engine HUcard.
I always liked NEC and owned the PC-Engine Duo during the 90s.
Momotarou Katsugeki is really cute, very funny !
It's worth a try I think.
You can read a review here : Video Game Den

Currently playing Star Ocean The Second Story R, which has become my GOTY.
Highly recommended, no need to play the first game, they're very loosely related.

If you really must play the first one though play "First Departure" that was re-released on PS4 / Switch. I must precise that "First Departure" is a sort of remaster, not a full-on remake like "The Second Story R".
I just bought it last night because one of the 2 main characters is an elf lol, plus I dont see space fantasy games often

Earlier in the year I was playing quite a bit of Minetest. On server I played on was based around the TechAge modpack. Offline I was playing the Hades mod.

Back