What Games Are You Playing?

XBOX --> Gamertag: Spread Needle G --> Currently: Far Cry 5, Fortnite, Shadow Warrior, Halo 5, PUBG(trash on console..)

PC --> Steam ID: Kaiyre_is_Kaiyre --> Currently: PSO2, PSOBB(hiii), Killing Floor, OG CS, CSS, Gmod, L4D2, War Thunder

This was originally a PS3 but was ported to the 3DS. It looks a lot more interesting then the mainline Lost Planet games and it's a shame it was never localized. One of the many games I want to get on the 3DS :D
Wow that game looks really cool!

I am terrible at this game but I still enjoy it for whatever reason.
5cxZd5O.jpg

wonder if imgur will block this

Yugioh games that use animated 3D models and allow you to control an avatar are rare these days. One of the few recent Yugioh games that doesn't feel like it was lazily put together.
I remember being a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom.
J06P09.jpg

I finally bought a Nintendo Switch a few days ago, precisely for Bayonetta 2.

Worth every penny. While I don't think Bayonetta 2 is quite as good as the first game (although it has some improvements for sure), it's still a very good game and I can see myself sinking quite a lot of hours into it.

Plus Bayonetta on a handheld console is great.

quite the jump lol

in hindsight i didn't really care for gen 6 that much to the extent that I haven't gotten back to playing ORAS because of that

Haha, right and it’s an even bigger jump for me because before playing Alpha Sapphire I hadn’t played Pokémon since Soul Silver when I was a little kid. :3

I started Ultra Moon and so far I’m digging it. Alpha Sapphire was a good way to ease me into all the new Pokémon and the fact that with the new graphics, the characters and Pokémon don’t all look like decorated tic-tacs.

Just started playing Mega Man 9 off off the Legacy Collection 2 set. Going to move to 10. Also I reminded how terribad/rusty I have gotten. Haven't played it since Megaman 2.5 HD

Currently afk fishing like a madman in BDO as I've finally exhausted my billions enhancing my gear. While my computer toils away at doing that I've also been playing Fallout 4... Might stop on that and rebuy the VR version though when the sale hits in two weeks.

I've done basically everything in ffxiv now, so see myself playing some PSO over the next few days.

I've been playing a lot of quite a few games as of recently, those being Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP, Beat Da Beat for the PC, PSOBB of course, Spelunky for the PC, and Cloudbuilt for the PC.
If I could recommend any of them, it would be Cloudbuilt cause it's like if Shadow the Hedgehog GCN had the boost formula and the gunplay was done right.

Evoland 2 Such an awesome concept for a game...

url

And trying my best to not fail at fighting games haha... Going to buy Dragon Ball FighterZ soon !

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition. I want my soul back plz (it's good I enjoy it).

Also I played a bit of Mega Man X Legacy Collection on Switch. Word of warning: there are places in the old games (X1 - X3) are chuging. Though, X4 seems fine in Collection 1, not sure about 2 (supposedly it has no issues there which is weird considering it contains the 3D games).

Last edited:
recently finished Ultra Sun finally, now i'm floundering around figuring out what to play now

Okay, time to update my list of games.

* Mighty Gunvolt Burst (3DS) - managed to buy the remaining DLC characters (already had Ekoro since I transferred the demo save file). Currently playing through Hard as Copen. Ray or Joule next.
* Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (3DS) - finished the main story and got the True ending, but still working on completing challenges when I can.
* Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PPSSPP) - Decided to finally give this one a go. Started as a Thief and finished the Main quests and most of the side quests in Ailily.
* Pokemon Sun (3DS) - Still debating whether to get Ultra Sun or Monster Hunter Stories. Raising more Pokemon in the meantime.
* Phantasy Star Online Ephinea - You REALLY think I'm gonna miss out on the Anniversary event? It's hunting time!

Back