What Games Are You Playing?

Just picked up Escape from Tarkov as it's 25% off atm for the weekend. Been watching it for ages but have been waiting for the prices to drop, looks like excellent fun.

While it downloads I'm currently partway through a replay of Bioshock Infinite, never got around to playing the DLC's as I rarely buy season passes, but I managed to pick up the whole lot of a tenner on Steam a couple of weeks ago.

I've been flip-flopping between The Sims 3 and RuneScape as of late. It's all numbers and grinding, but that's what I'm into.

Then just today, I discovered Doki Doki Literature Club.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Just unretired from Dead by Daylight after clocking 900 hours and sometimes I regret it but whatever. Going to restart RE0 this weekend since I never finished it after buying it this past Summer in the Steam Sale.

Not much of anything until I started on Ephinea a couple days ago. Had been playing Mnecraft, though not seriously over the past year.

Nintendo switch: Zelda, World of warcraft, various steam games, and retro games on a raspberry Pi 3 with a motorolla lapdock.

Playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Finished the game, but I can't put the game down.

After 70 matches and almost 24 hours of game time, 11 top 10 finishes and one runner-up I finally booked a win in PubG =)

PubGFirstWWCD.jpg

Finally taking the time to go through the Nonary Games series, just finished 999 for the first time and got the Axe ending. #Shooketh to say the least.

Online general manager league in NBA2K17.

This shit has me hooked. we're now in the 3rd season of the league and I can't wait until the off season since I have 3 1st round draft picks. Despite trading away 2 core pieces of my team I'm still in the playoff picture. NO TANKING

Also, Forza Motorsport 7

Racing FWD cars in open A class lobbies is such a challenge and it's so satisfying getting a win in an under-powered FWD platform against 23 people that use AWD or RWD cars.

When I'm not playing psobb I've been playing Osu!, Liftoff, Beat Hazard, Audiosurf, Blade Kitten, and Hacknet lately. There's a few other games I'm tempted to get into but I really want to see if a friend of mine will play em online with me hehe
I kinda suck at Liftoff atm, and I'm probably gonna have to get used to controls again once I get a frsky taranis qx 7 transmitter for it

Reactions: Roo
Been playing PSOBB, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Phantasy Star II, CS:GO, VRChat.

Oblivion
Skyrim
DMC 4 and DMC Devil May Cry
Dark souls 1 & 3
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Zelda (all of them :p)
Terraria
Unturned
Left 4 Dead 2
etc...
:p

still hooked on zelda: botw. My wife heard me talking to a friend about it, thought I said "breast of the wild", so I went with it. "yeah beb, Breasts of the Wild, it's a soft-core game, lots of boobs and content inappropriate for children." She almost believed me.

Dark Souls been my religion since their release.
I didnt get this feeling on a game since PSO itself - Its a Deep, Deep game.

I mostly play low levels with some self inflicted challenge on them, like Lv1 runs, or minimum level (30k soul memory builds) on DS2 since Lv1 means nothing, low level+laddle only, etc...

Now now, i played Dark Souls 3 for the first time last summer, and decided to stay Lv1 while discovering the game.
I recorded the full game, but never finished it, i stalled on the Princes and got bored.
DS3 is shiny but didnt raise anything special to me.

Though i had some Epic fights, the beauty of a Lv1 run.

This one took me about a week to beat it, i reckon about 120 deaths just on him, but i lost the count.

Epic :)

Back