What Games Are You Playing?

Hitman 2016 is pretty dope, just didn't like the episodic format, so I waited till this year to play it in full. It's pretty satisfying the many ways you can assassinate NPCs! Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Might be trying PSO2 for poops and giggles. In the meantime, I've been playing Yokai Watch 2 Psychic Specters, replaying Tales of Xillia, and I need to get back to ESIV Oblivion.

Playing FFXIV, Runescape, been emulating pokemon games... um, I used to play PSO2 but taking a long break from that again I think. Occasionally play a few steam games like dead by daylight and a few others... been busy lately though

Just about ready to storm Hyrule Castle in BOTW, maxing out my Guardian armor then I'm going in!
I did a strategic strike to find Zelda's study for the last memory, and as I was climbing the wall from her room to rush the bridge to her tower while flying guardians were firing at me I thought for the millionth time, "GADDAMMIT I LOVE THIS GAME!!!"

I'm playin' lots of PSO ~

Dude, Breath of the Wild looks fantastic. I need a Wii.

I'm playin' lots of PSO ~

Dude, Breath of the Wild looks fantastic. I need a Wii.
or a switch ;) what I like most is the instant on/off sleep mode. middle of a fight, pause, sleep, put it away/charge, pick it up a few hours later, wake up, un-pause, carry on.
No more picking up from save points.

Playing Final Fantasy XV now, just like everybody else who waited for the PC release.

Gotta say I'm enjoying the game, but mostly I'm enjoying the camera 'snaps' feature for all the derpy screenshots.

I must say though my favorite part of the game is the spontaneous roadside break-dancing competitions.

Lookit Ignis showing off his sexy footwork.

I've been wanting to play that! I didn't no it was out on PC tho. Steam?

I've been playing quite a bit of PSO lately. I am kind of waiting until the releases for the Switch to drop and I'll play those. Especially the Crash N'sane Triology (played the originals back on ps1 and still have my copies somewhere).

I also was playing Deus Ex (more specifically Deus Ex Revision) before stumbling on PSO again.

I tried Magicka 2 last nigh with 2 friend and this game is amazing ! If you don't mind dying a lot because you're friend can't aim or because you just summoned a gigantic boulder over your head you have to try it :3

Animal Crossing, PSOBB, a few nintendo switch games, and a lot of PC games like Stellaris, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Divinity original Sin, Civ6, ect. I am excited for monster hunter to eventually release on PC.

Alot of psobb but I also play world of warcraft, Diablo 3 and a lot of retro games on the raspberry pi.. a couple of my favs are streets of rage and golden axe

Besides PSO, I play classic RPGs. Playing FFIX, FFX, Dragon Quest VIII, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2, Legaia 2: Duel Saga, and I just finished the classic Phantasy Star 2. Oh, and...Shadow Madness >.>

i tried new mh it's easy but quality of life is much better than the last generation that i played (i last played portable 3rd, played ps2 mh2 the most). they need to release a lot of the older, harder monster and not neuter hitboxes (deviljho is like a faster, more reasonably hitboxed plesioth) for this game to have a compelling endgame imo.
i am also trying out psobb.

Back