What are you listening to?

Girl Talk's mashups are awesome! (I dont usually listen to hip-hop)
@Jyuki Your video reminded me of this.
Skip to about 2:20 to see how he mixes Mr. Blue Sky in.

sometimes i add my own jumbled lyrics but lately its been
soft fluffy kittens lol

I wouldnt say I "love" them, but I definately don't hate them.

I did listen to Army of Mushrooms once. That's all i've heard. Now i've heard this. The video was crazy awesome!

I wouldnt say I "love" them, but I definately don't hate them.

I did listen to Army of Mushrooms once. That's all i've heard. Now i've heard this. The video was crazy awesome!

Well then, here's another one which is one of my favorite. And with lyrics this time (song start a 3:18). :p

Last edited:
From the first moment I started this song on the way home from work, I liked it. My eyes kinda went wide a little bit at the beginning because I just had this crazy feeling it was gonna be a.. should I say it.. insane song? :p

Well.. I searched for a while for a video to post here but couldn't find a good one. You're in luck, however. I found a great AMV of an anime i've watched with "Going Insane" as the track! You should watch it....! IF you've seen Mirai Nikki.
Yuno.. Such an awesome Yandere!

From the first moment I started this song on the way home from work, I liked it. My eyes kinda went wide a little bit at the beginning because I just had this crazy feeling it was gonna be a.. should I say it.. insane song? :p

Well.. I searched for a while for a video to post here but couldn't find a good one. You're in luck, however. I found a great AMV of an anime i've watched with "Going Insane" as the track! You should watch it....! IF you've seen Mirai Nikki.
Yuno.. Such an awesome Yandere!

Someday a friend sent me this video while saying "Jyuki jyuki jyuki"... Ugh.

As of staying on topic, MFW I'm playing ranger:

Ratatatata !

Back