What are you listening to?

we should change this thread to "what are you listening to". not because scht forums had one.. but just for a place for people to post what music or song/group currently piques their interest, even if it's not "while gaming". just a thought. i think people would use it!

i'll begin with an awesome song i just recently re-discovered because i woke up one day and decided i wanted to give the stone roses a try, i'd heard/seen their name mentioned before but never tried them. This song used to play regularly on a rock station in nashville in the 90s (103.3 WKDF) i apologize for the wall of text, i love a lost of music, and sometimes i just wanna share. ♪~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

we should change this thread to "what are you listening to". not because scht forums had one.. but just for a place for people to post what music or song/group currently piques their interest, even if it's not "while gaming". just a thought. i think people would use it!

I agree. Kind of like that Jukebox Request thread became the Game music thread lol.

Lately while playing PSO I've been listening to 2 albums I bought, 1 which is part folk/vocal and the second which is a rather peculiar Metal breed (Gentle Storm - The Diary // Mirrorthrone - Gangrene) two tracks I like a lot are the following:

and

But my favourite clean-vocal track ever is this :

Last edited:
Sure, why not.
thx matt.

the vid was cute and touching at the same time. ive always been more of a cat than a dog person, though i dont outright hate dogs..

I really enjoy the symphonic metal band Nightwish.
This user-created best of nightwish video has 50 songs on it and it's over 4 hours long!
plus.. all tracks are broken down by seconds in the video descrip. i love it when people do that so i can just go straight to a song i wanna hear!
just to name a few favs by them:
Amaranth
Sleeping Sun
The poet and the pendulum
While your lips are still red
Ghost love score
Turn loose the mermaids

I personally only like "Angels Fall First" from Nightwish (their first official album), I bought a copy last week. Favourite tracks from them : Elvenpath, Tutankhamen

@Matt You a fan of Vocaloid-sung tracks eh ? I like Vocaloid renditions of "Ievan Polka" and also the original by Loituma lol.

Last edited:
YES LEVAN POLKA i love that lmaoooo (the original more than the vocaloid..:rolleyes:)

@MagicLuthee yea love Tarja's work with nightwish.

this is the first levan polka i ever heard. i ran across it when i was looking at bleach manga episodes people uploded, with added sound effects, bgm from the anime (AWESOME).
as you can see it looks like orihime inoue from bleach.
yes im old enough to have watched that in 2006 as a grown ass man.

I don't really listen to Vocaloid because they're Vocaloid, more just because I like the songs I come across sometimes, such as;

I listen to the game music when I play, though I've replaced the "Dragon" boss music with "Fat Bottomed Girls" because why not?

OOOOOOOOOH You gonna take me home tonight...

Back