What are you listening to?

Resembool

Yakz
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Exactly what the title says, what do you enjoy listening to whilst gaming?

Personally if I'm not listening to any Indie/ Alternative Rock I put on my favourite podcast (Sleepycabin) and just laugh like a complete ass to some of the weird and wonderful topics they have to speak about!

https://soundcloud.com/sleepycabin

I usually listen to the actual game itself (boring, right?), but if I don't feel like that I usually listen to trance or DnB. Personally I'm like in love with Onoken's music recently though, it's so good. (no idea what genre, I'm shit at identifying genres)

Used to listen to game music for about 6 years. Started to listen to custom music on BB.
Now i just listen to old and new gen italo disco,deep house, some old school trance.

Basically my sig.

Lol

This is always whats buzzing in mews tiny head at most Boss battles. At the 3:33 mark Purrsonifies her attitude when protecting her flock! <3!
For those other runs where you KNOW things are gonna get... colorful....
lol

Last edited:
Belle & Sebastian and nothing else because I'm twee as fuk

I like something upbeat when I'm playing quests or in parties with others. When I play solo, I typically listen to relaxing stuff or my usual playlist which has over 130 songs at the moment.

I like to listen to trip hop such as Moby, Portishead, sneaker pimps, carbon based life forms, ect. Especially when doing solo runs on PSO, very relaxing.

i like way too much music to even try to describe so if i had to narrow it down to a couple things i might be in the mood for on a given day.. it would probably be some of the pixie's early work or some trance classics.

Reactions: Pie
Back