VENOM's Mini TA Event (1p+ 2p NM)- NOW CLOSED

New submissions are now closed. Thank you all for submitting your runs, I feel privileged to have seen them. I will be PMing all those who were running but were unable to make it onto the leaderboards regarding consolation prizes. Now the leaders have a chance over the next 3 days to improve their times and move up the leaderboard position.

Fastest time standing on the close of play on Friday 15th June at 11pm GMT wins.
Please join me in giving some encouragement to @16085k, @Spuz + CAP'n, @Ender, @Lileya, @Bagarozy + @Zen, @Aizen + @dewdadash as they look to improve their times over the next 3 days. May the best player win.

Runs will be made public and prizes distributed shortly after the event finishes on Friday.

Last edited:
New submissions are now closed. Thank you all for submitting your runs, I feel privileged to have seen them. I will be PMing all those who were running but were unable to make it onto the leaderboards regarding consolation prizes. Now the leaders have a chance over the next 3 days to improve their times and move up the leaderboard position.

Fastest time standing on the close of play on Friday 15th June at 11pm GMT wins.
Please join me in giving some encouragement to @16085k, @Spuz + CAP'n, @Ender, @Lileya, @Bagarozy + @Zen, @Aizen + @dewdadash as they look to improve their times over the next 3 days. May the best player win.

Runs will be made public and prizes distributed shortly after the event finishes on Friday.

Thank you very much Venom for organizing this! :) It's been a lot of fun, it got me really interested into TA for this game and I'm definitely gonna try more quests now! :D

I hope this gives ideas to the administration of this server for a future TA event! *hint hint*

The event is now closed. I still have 2 and a bit runs to watch. I came back from the cinema with 1 hour of the event left and had 5 runs to watch :lenny:
I watched every single one of your submissions. I've been so impressed with how people improved over the time period. For most of these people, this was the first time they tried PSOBB NM TA.
The MU1 runs were so close in time. I hope you all enjoy watching them as much as I did.
Videos to follow once I have finished watching them all.
TY all for participating. You are all winners in my eyes; enjoy the prizes :cool:
Here's to more TA in the future! :wacko:

My scrubby run with 6:29:

I made so many mistakes on that one, I was getting tired. I just wish my best run wasn't the time when I played like a retard cause it was 2AM and I had been trying for 3 hours straight! :(

Leaderboard times: videos to follow shortly.

1p
Solomode Quest: Mop-Up Operation # 1 (Extermination Episode 1)

1st Place- Ender 6'33 remaining.

2nd Place: Jack 6'32 remaining.
Joint 3rd Place: Spuz and Lileya 6'29 remaining.

2p Multimode Quest: MAXIMUM ATTACK 2 Ver 2 (Maximum Attack Episode 2)

1st Place: John and Zen 40'24 remaining.
2nd Place: Spuz and CAP'N 40:09 remaining
3rd Place: Aizen and DDD 35'02 remaining.

Leaderboard times: videos to follow shortly.

1p
Solomode Quest: Mop-Up Operation # 1 (Extermination Episode 1)

1st Place- Ender 6'33 remaining.

2nd Place: Jack 6'32 remaining.
Joint 3rd Place: Spuz and Lileya 6'29 remaining.

2p Multimode Quest: MAXIMUM ATTACK 2 Ver 2 (Maximum Attack Episode 2)

1st Place: John and Zen 40'24 remaining.
2nd Place: Spuz and CAP'N 40:09 remaining
3rd Place: Aizen and DDD 35'02 remaining.

@Spuz , I'll take care of our srank on weekends and you can have custody during weekdays? :lenny:

TA vids:

1st Place: Ender 6'33-
2nd Place: Jack 6'32-
Joint 3rd: Spuz and Lileya 6'29-
+

Last edited:
Thank you Venom for hosting this event. It's nice to see more people getting into TA and plenty of very good strats were found. Enjoyed watching the videos.
Congrats to the winners and people who gave it a try. Hopefully there will be more competition in the future and it helps spreading the interest for TA.

So forces for EP1 and hunters/rangers for EP2?

Is there a best overall TA class recommendation if you like to solo for fun?

thanks!!

So forces for EP1 and hunters/rangers for EP2?

Is there a best overall TA class recommendation if you like to solo for fun?

thanks!!
FOnewm, ramar, hucast and in some specific quests, hunewearl. In some places in ep1 melee may be better than nuking so fomar is a viable option.

Next TA contest should be limited to shitty rares like the Varista, DB's Saber (no date), and L&K18 Combat. :lenny:

Back