VENOM's Mini TA Event (1p+ 2p NM)- NOW CLOSED

UPDATE:

I’m making a anti-snipe/leader’s grace rule.

Post the event closing on June 12th 11pm GMT, all those who have previously placed or remain on the leaderboards will have 72 hours to improve their times. The event will officially close on June 15th at 11 pm GMT and prizes will be distributed shortly thereafter.

During 12th June- 15th June, only those who have previously posted times will be able to submit improved times. The event is closed to others who have not posted times.

This is to prevent people from posting a time 10 minutes before closing and seeking to guarantee victory by reducing any chance for it to be beaten in the time left. I am aware of people withholding times. Currently there is a slight “disadvantage” of posting your times first.

In the spirit of fair competition, all times that have featured on the leaderboard table will have the chance to be improved upon over the 72 hour period. Once this ends, the fastest time standing wins.

Get at least one submission in before June 12th. If you place on the leaderboard at any point, you will be entered into the winner's circle to compete again should you choose to.

No use sending me screens I’m afraid, I need video proof. (Unlisted is fine).

Last edited:
Less than 5 days to go and still no submissions for Ma2v2. For this reason I have nerfed the prizes. I know people will be disappointed but if there is no real competition I don't see the need to put up such rare prizes.
Mu1 prizes remain untouched.

Less than 5 days to go and still no submissions for Ma2v2. For this reason I have nerfed the prizes. I know people will be disappointed but if there is no real competition I don't see the need to put up such rare prizes.

Yeah, I completely understand, you don't just want to give away your best stuff to people just trying to get "a free WR in a subpar category".

:lenny:

it's a shame no one's participating...

ZviaVOC.jpg

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAY

Last edited:
I'm really REALLY hoping people are waiting for the last minute to post their time and we're gonna see at least another dozen submissions by the end of the day tomorrow.

If I could humiliate myself by posting my shitty time, so can you! :lenny:

In all seriousness, Venom had a really cool initiative, he invested a lot of his resource to organize this. There should be more people participating than this!

Even if your time isn't even in the top 3, just post it anyway. It's just for fun! :cool:

I'm really REALLY hoping people are waiting for the last minute to post their time and we're gonna see at least another dozen submissions by the end of the day tomorrow.

If I could humiliate myself by posting my shitty time, so can you! :lenny:

In all seriousness, Venom had a really cool initiative, he invested a lot of his resource to organize this. There should be more people participating than this!

Even if your time isn't even in the top 3, just post it anyway. It's just for fun! :cool:

I know me and CAP'N are doing more runs to get down where we messed up etc + I am doing more MU1 runs. Since we have till the 15th to iron stuff out. Afaik There are another group or two doing ma2v2. What I look forward to is once the event if officially over on the 15th, everyone posting their videos and seeing differences between runs + winners strats.

I am kinda sad that people haven't posted times either and that it was kind of a lackluster event considering the OP items offered. I have enjoyed it myself personally regardless. Big up to Ven for actually writing it up and giving away his gear for it.

Last edited:
The next who ranks for mu 1 is considered then place 4 due to the tied place 2? When I'm back home I will try to record myself, hopefully it works straight, not much time until 11pm GMT 12.6-.-

The next who ranks for mu 1 is considered then place 4 due to the tied place 2? When I'm back home I will try to record myself, hopefully it works straight, not much time until 11pm GMT 12.6-.-

You have until tomorrow so if you stay up for a few hours, can get a good run + record. If you need help with software recording let me know!

wow, respect to the mu1 times, i have been the one who just dropped a few lumi fields. best time so far something around 5:50 left, so i think i will get some help that i can record better next time and start sooner into it;) looking forward what is going to happen in this event ~

Back