USA Election 2016 (Trigger Warning?)

However, i do live in rockford, which is known as the 2nd most dangerous city in America. Im pretty sure its scum using this as an excuse to do stuff, but time will tell.

Trump was recorded saying "grab them by the pussy" so take that as you will.

Is that true? I've never heard of Rockford, but that sounds like a shithell...
-----------------------

Yeah, in a men's locker-room. In 2005, if I remember correctly.

If this was a woman (Hilary?) recorded saying "Grab them by the balls", not to mention in the privacy on a "women's bathroom", we wouldn't be wasting my fingers typing how stupid and double-sided this is. If anything, people should be apologizing for wasting more of America's time on PC culture nonsense.

Is that true? I've never heard of Rockford, but that sounds like a shithell...
-----------------------

Yeah, in a men's locker-room. In 2005, if I remember correctly.

If this was a woman (Hilary?) recorded saying "Grab them by the balls", not to mention in the privacy on a "women's bathroom", we wouldn't be wasting my fingers typing how stupid and double-sided this is. If anything, people should be apologizing for wasting more of America's time on PC culture nonsense.

To be honest, the new generation is terrified about pc.

If i as much as accidentialy miss-label a gender identity or an orirntation god help me.

But on the flip side, and im trying to be as civil as i can and not upset anyone (pre apologies if i do. Consider this a TRIGGER warning) I think that as a society, this world is screwed. We have people that are overly obsessed with being pc, then we have the other extreeme. I niether identify as a democrat, republican or 3rd party. I identify as a flawed human being that makes mistakes. This whole left right nonsense has divided an already divided country.

Do i agree 100 percent with trump? No. But im not going to riot about it. Im going to agree to disagree and move on. I however am concerned with violence on both sides of the fence. We have democrats rioting, then we have what I am dealing with from the opposite side.

Personaly i think we need to distance ourselves from labels etc, but some people will disagree.

Until America changes its voting system from the Electoral College to something that makes sense (no, not the Popular Vote, that isn't any good either, a good example would be STV), it's never going to get any candidates that have the interests of the majority at heart.

No real candidate can run (and actually succeed) because the country is more concerned about how others are going to vote, and people would rather have someone less favourable rather than someone they absolutely despise, and this is really how the US has ended up as such.

Also the Trump thing was in 2009 while he was on a bus riding into somewhere. His statements were also not quite as bad as the media made them out to be; while they are unnerving I personally wouldn't accuse him of being a rapist.

Also the Trump thing was in 2009 while he was on a bus riding into somewhere. His statements were also not quite as bad as the media made them out to be; while they are unnerving I personally wouldn't accuse him of being a rapist.

Guess we're both right. It was a bus. And it was 2005.

"Donald J. Trump is heard using vulgar terms where he bragged about grabbing women "by the p---y" in newly surfaced footage from 2005"

Still seems like we invaded his privacy.

Oh 2005, I heard it was "7 years ago" so just simply math ;p

For the record, I would have had no problem voting for a woman for president if she had integrity, believed in freedom and free markets, peace and prosperity, and upholding the Constitution instead of gutting it. Instead the DNC annointed the most corrupt politician in a century as its champion, who vowed to start wars, raise taxes, and reduce my freedoms. That's probably too difficult to grasp, though, for the typical indoctrinated college cultist who sees everything as motivated by -isms.

Besides, I voted Libertarian.
Freedom (I'll assume you mean economic freedom) and free markets are not the same thing and even according to the Heritage Foundation countries like Canada, Australia, and Denmark have more economic freedom than the US does. It would be interesting to see who the Eternal President of the free market cult would have told his followers to vote for if he were still alive.

Totally agree she was corrupt in the sense of corporate influence, but I don't see how bringing someone in from the corporate sector to be president is a good solution to that problem.

On the topic of "College indoctrination," if you're talking about safe spaces and over-the-top political correctness I can kind of agree but I'd be a lot more concerned with the fact that Ben Carson might be the next Secretary of Education.

Back