Time Attack Thread

It's time to bump this thread now that normal mode TA is fading. In the spirit of min/max and optimal runs, I'd suggest removing the hit restriction on items. It would lower the barrier of entry and in addition it would spare us from witch hunting players when one doesn't provide any inventory screenshots or evidence of the like.

I'd love to see new players join us and attempt to beat existing records. 100hit items certainly open the door for a new meta on vanilla TA and allow you to use different setups and maybe even items that were previously considered worthless. Most of us are open to TA with anyone, so if you're missing a group, you can always join us on runs. It's a decent opportunity to snatch some records, so don't miss out.

Anyway, here is a 2 year old run. Like any other run, this one is also due for a rehaul.

It's time to bump this thread now that normal mode TA is fading. In the spirit of min/max and optimal runs, I'd suggest removing the hit restriction on items. It would lower the barrier of entry and in addition it would spare us from witch hunting players when one doesn't provide any inventory screenshots or evidence of the like.

I guess I'll start with a run within these rules:

To be improved under 830 next year perhaps.

I guess I'll start with a run within these rules:

To be improved under 830 next year perhaps.

nice run Zen! fun to watch...i always learn something new watching your runs. today, i learned that you can be just out of range of two of the meris in that 3x spawn in the last room if you're up against the wall. cool :lenny:

Sandbox Rule Changes:

-100H Rare and Non-Rares.
-50h on enemy part weapons, and event items must stay their original hit percent.
-Removed times that were on quests not available anymore on the server.

Message me for more ideas on rule changes etc, also I will only update times that have been posted in this thread.
Saves me the trouble of hunting down times in other threads, anyway happy TAing. :)

Back