Time Attack Thread

Doesn't really seem like many are interested right now in a TA Event.
I'll think about running it during an in-game event, when the population spikes up again.

I agree with 16085k. After the summer event, quite a lot of people should be familiar enough with MA4C quests so I think it could make a good in-game TA event once population spikes again. I'll have to check what I can donate later.

Edit: Here are some things I could donate
ELENOR mag cell
Smartlink
Marina's Bag
Drill Launcher
Blank S-rank CHEEKY Cards
(And if it gets very spicy) Adept

Last edited:
Apparently for the Xmas Event they have added Charge TypeME/Mechgun, and Charge TypeSH/Shot with Hit% to the game.

I would like to know how the community feels about allowing these items for use in TA.

Apparently for the Xmas Event they have added Charge TypeME/Mechgun, and Charge TypeSH/Shot with Hit% to the game.

I would like to know how the community feels about allowing these items for use in TA.
I think those should be disallowed... although RM and Girasole with hit are currently allowed.

The Christmas items should be allowed to the hit they drop with (40H).

Yeah but alot more grind (30 instead of 9) so adds up to 70 ATP.
The ATP actually does make a difference in specific spawns.
I'll do extensive testing later.

Another problem is the TA rules would have to be redone, I will have to make a list of allowed event items etc.

One of those "rules":
- You can only edit the specials on Non-rare/S-rank weapons. (No Type weapons with Charge/Zerk)

Last edited:
I don't know if this realistically makes enough of a difference to warrant all this headache. Dibs on not testing this shit though

Oh RIP only 10ATP
that's 10 ATP stronger we could use to club things.

XMAS Type Weapons VS 65h Vulcans/Arms

ATA
B=Base H=HIT

Mechguns:
- TypeME/Mechgun: B20+H40 = 60 ATA
- Charge Vulcans: B12+H65 = 77 ATA

Vulcans beat TypeME/Mechgun by 17 ATA.

Shot:
- TypeSH/Shot: B40+H40 = 80 ATA
- Charge Arms: B33+H65 = 98 ATA

Arms beat TypeSH/Shot by 18 ATA.

ATP
B=Base G=Grind

Mechguns:
- TypeME/Mechgun: B10+G30 = 70 ATP
- Charge Vulcans: B5-20+G9 = 23-38 ATP

TypeME/Mechgun has at least 32 more ATP than Vulcans depending on variable ATP.

Shot:
- TypeSH/Shot: B10+G60 = 130 ATP
- Charge Arms: B60-140+G10 = 80-160 ATP

Charge Arms have at most 30 more ATP than TypeSH/Shot, but is less consistent.

Final Thoughts:

They probably should be in TA since there are trade offs with ATA vs ATP making them balanced.
The lack of damage ranges on the type weapons reduces RNG in TA, so maybe with some more testing they might prove to be better in certain scenarios.

(TypeGU/HANDGUN is not worth comparing to Raygun, it is completely worthless for TA.)
(TypeSL/Slicer is outclassed by Diska of Braveman, and does not have uses in TA.)

Last edited:
How about allowing them in normal-mode TA only, and disallowing them from sandbox TA? hue

idk man

How about allowing them in normal-mode TA only, and disallowing them from sandbox TA? hue

idk man
Normal mode TA is going to be who can cheat the most discretely so lets not.

Just do sandbox and limit the hit to strictly what was made obtainable, we used rainbows, but I don't care either way

Back