There is a dearth of quality FOs as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
its pretty funny, because supposedly all these elitist jerks play no FOs so they whine about random FOs.

haven't seen anyone on this server use the real meta though, resta merge+star atomizer. saves you animation time. think about it, you could spend your time casting gibarta on zu's instead.

being upset about other players way of playing is the norm in any online game. deal with it. I'd argue the charm of random rooms is precisley having to work around what your team mates do instead of attacking the same foes with mostly the same combos in a pre-planned quest.

Or did anyone expect to get a record in a random group? that sort of stuff can actually happen on a ttf run :>

Exceptions aside, I feel like Ephinea has struggled the most in the FO department as far as players are concerned. I realize there are rules against "telling people how to play" but this is what happens when rules about not offending anyone go too far. It chills constructive criticism.

The fact that a moderator came in here and said that "you don't need to tell people how to play because we have guides," (or something to that effect) even when you explicitly stated that you weren't going to single anyone out, is proof positive that the "don't offend anyone" mentality has gone too far.

This thread is asserting that, even with the wealth of information available, many FOs are playing very poorly.

Now, to be completely fair and balanced:

We do have a lot of newer players. A less-than-optimal HUmar, for example, isn't going to stick out as badly as a poor-performing FO because the HUmar doesn't really have an impact on everyone else (other than perhaps lowering the party's DPS a bit). A poorly performing FO is noticeable by everyone. Maybe time will fix this? I dunno.

I am back playing PSO and got a level 160 and 190 fo. So quality fos should be back in action.

HOW TO BE BEST FO

STEP 1 - Delete RESTA from your life
STEP 2 - Carry 10 (ten) STAR ATOMIZER iten at all times
STEP 3 - Other players will GIT GUD once they realize they are only eligible for up to 10 (ten) heals from the FO per round
STEP 4 - Optimal play ensues

Force everyone to go hardcore then you will get optimal play!

Starting to HATE this thread with almost EVERY F'KIN fiber of Mew's being...*takes a deep breath and simply walks away*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back