There is a dearth of quality FOs as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats don't have feelings they're soulless mud dolls

so are bad force players

For me, this sounds a lot like driving.

You're going to have people who don't know how to drive, think they know how to drive, the slow, the crazy, etc. You can set you're own (high) standard of driving, but people are going to drive the way they want, despite having to share the road.

Expectation(s) never fail to disappoint.

For me, this sounds a lot like driving.

You're going to have people who don't know how to drive, think they know how to drive, the slow, the crazy, etc. You can set you're own (high) standard of driving, but people are going to drive the way they want, despite having to share the road.

Expectation(s) never fail to disappoint.

Good stuff mate.

My favorites are also "assume makes an ass out of u and me" and "opinions are like assholes in that everyone has one" myself.

Also stuff like this:
unique-fork.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Then those two people get over their differences and proceed to 69 each other lol

Hi everyone!
150+ FOmar here!
Interests: S/D/J/Z/R, Rezzing, AoE Freeze (when applicable), and wearing a Resta Merge at all times!
I like to take long walks through the ruins. As a Whitill, let me know if you want to hunt Handgun: Guld!
My focus is to keep you alive so you don't have to worry about mates, as well as keeping you at your best DPS! If you ever see me without a Glide Divine, it's likely because I'm reequipping Striker of Chao to rebuff you after being hit by the crit from an Eclair!

Not everyone wants to be a tech bot. I get it, "don't play a FO if you don't want to be a FO." But don't let other's actions in PSO be a thing of aggression or frustration. PSO is 18 years old and while most of us still take it a bit seriously (I mean, we are all still here, right?), there's really no reason to let it linger. You can remember the names of the FOs you didn't like playing with so then you just don't play with them! e z p z

TL;DR Not all forces are bad. The ones who are, it happens. Move onward and upward, find the regulars you like to play with, and stick by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back