The Anniversary Event Thread

We've removed Resta Merge from the shop temporarily as well, it'll get fixed later since the bug is a little more work than other ones.

It's nice to know I can get silver badges despite not being at a level where very hard is feasible.

It's nice to know I can get silver badges despite not being at a level where very hard is feasible.

I agree. I'd also play with people sometimes but I'm nowhere near a level to beyond the person that came to play with me to begin with.

I'd love to join if we're on at the same time.
Awesome ! :D

I'll be running MAE VH from now until around 21:00 EDT. Here's the room deets :

Ship : Fodra 1
Name : MAE VH

LET'S KILL SOME THINGS

Since it keeps getting posted around with a lot of questions, I've updated the OP to include information about the hidden Stealth mag. It's still up to you to find out how to obtain it though.

Awesome ! :D

I'll be running MAE VH from now until around 21:00 EDT. Here's the room deets :

Ship : Fodra 1
Name : MAE VH

LET'S KILL SOME THINGS

Kept missing you last night. Maybe I'll catch you on later. :)

Kept missing you last night. Maybe I'll catch you on later. :)
Yep I'll be on again tonight ! ^^ I finished a run on Seabed just now and'll be doing Tower, Crater, and Desert later today. After those I'll probably just do random ones or spam forest 'cause it's quicker. xD Gonna get off and get some dinner for now, then I'll be back on soon.

Oh c'mon there won't be liberta kit for 10 gold badges this time :( , please!!

In case you missed it, the Guide in the Anniversary Shop will now tell you your character's kill count in the event. Note that this will display the kill counter for that character only, although the cumulative amount across all your characters is what will count towards the milestones and kill gates.

Now that you've reached 1.5M kills (in 5 days, come on guys, play less), Christmas Fiasco is now available.

Unlike last year it doesn't give any badges on completion, nor does it benefit from the HBR boost, it's really just there for fun, however playing Fiasco will still contribute to the overall kill counter, so you're not slowing down the milestone counter by playing it.

EDIT: It does drop badges... everything does as long as drops aren't disabled.

Last edited:
Can someone explain more about what festivity on the beach and A Christmas Fiasco in the Summer! are? Are they there for any real rewards or are they relatively wastes of time?

Maybe a stupid question but the enemies in Fiasco.... do they drop any badges?

Maybe a stupid question but the enemies in Fiasco.... do they drop any badges?

All enemies that can drop items drop badges.

(Except spooking Rappies and Mothverts)

Last edited:
Can someone explain more about what festivity on the beach and A Christmas Fiasco in the Summer! are? Are they there for any real rewards or are they relatively wastes of time?
Festivity on the beach is just for fun, no rewards. It's a really cool quest where special effects appear depends on what you type.

Christmas Fiasco is a multi-area monster spam quest with even more enemies than the quest series Maximum Attack 4. The quest series is very popular, and they are usually only available during Christmas event. Currently they do not have a badge reward at the end of the quest unlike MAE.

I did the 1 gold badge gamble thing, and it gave me a Windmill. That wasn't even on the list at the beginning of this topic. Now I kinda feel cheated since I thought there was a higher chance of getting something good than there really is. Should've just saved them all for photon spheres.

I did the 1 gold badge gamble thing, and it gave me a Windmill. That wasn't even on the list at the beginning of this topic. Now I kinda feel cheated since I thought there was a higher chance of getting something good than there really is. Should've just saved them all for photon spheres.

Sorry about the confusion! Imperial Pick, Red Mechgun, and Windmill were added to the untekked gamble pool with the recent update to the Hunter.

It seems like that particular change got left out of the announcement and hasn't been added to the main post yet, so I apologize.

Ah woops, I've added those 3 weapons to the OP. They were added to help balance the Hunter after the mistake of making the gamble too powerful.

The gamble isn't going to be better overall economically most likely, it's a gamble that potentially gives you something better than picking a weapon. It all depends whether you'd like to gamble for something specific or sink more badges to get something potentially better.

I've done the following to the MAE quests:

Forest

- Warp back to Pioneer 2 at the start has been added.

Mines

- Warp back to the second room has been added after the first warp.

Ruins

- Added a warp to the Belra bridge and back
- Added a warp back to the third room after the first warp.
- Bringer in the first room should now spawn faster (specifically 0.33s faster, it's the fastest it can spawn now)

Temple

- Adjusted warp location of the first warp so the camera doesn't fuck up.
- Added warps to go backwards.

Spaceship

- Warps to Pioneer 2 are now blue like they should be.

CCA

- Warp to Pioneer 2 is now blue like it should be.
- Added a warp back to the third room after the last room.

Seabed

- The Sinow Zoas in the first room will now spawn properly if everyone skips the outer rooms. No need to run towards the corridor.
- The Recobox spawns in the third room will now spawn faster (specifically 0.33s faster for both spawns, the fastest they can spawn)

Tower

- Added a warp back to the fourth room after the last room.
- A second has been added between the Epsilon/2 Ill Gill and 2 Delbiter spawns.

Crater

- Added a warp back to the third room after the last room.
- Added warp back to Pioneer 2 at the start.

Desert

- Position after the second warp has been adjusted to be further forward.

If there's any feedback you have on the quest, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am mostly interested in the difficulty of the Gal Da Val quests, as I want them to not be too hard, but obviously not too easy either.

Last edited:
Back