The Anniversary Event Thread

Updated the OP so it looks a bit better and also has the shop lists.

-The Hunter from Ragol

"the Hunter is sick of properly tekking items for you, so you can buy a random untekked weapon for 1 Gold Badge. They can potentially have higher percentages, but you don't get to choose which weapon you'll get."

Does that mean the chance of higher %s is more likely when doing 1gold gamble, or is it the same chance of high probability % whether its 1gold gamble or 2gold pre-determined buy? SN or FS would be nice with high %s, so wondering which way to go.

It just means that due to how tekking works, you can get +10% more.

Can people please respect the fact the console at the end finishes the quest. I know you can go back for items you missed but that costs time and it's respectful to wait a minute till everyone is ready.

I had an absolute blast playing through these last night. I was initially a bit worried about the length of the quests and having to remake the game every 5 to 10 minutes, but most Episodes allow for the same gear set (you usually have to flip to Hell for Ep. 2 and then back to regular DPS gear for Ep. 4), so in the full round of 11 quests, you usually only have to hit the bank once or twice. The quests are of excellent design and craftsmanship. I can tell they draw inspiration from previous MAs and from some of the Extermination and Retrieval quests, as well. There's some definite "tribute" waves for the watchful eye.

Thanks guys. It's only day 1 and it's already amazing.

Can people please respect the fact the console at the end finishes the quest. I know you can go back for items you missed but that costs time and it's respectful to wait a minute till everyone is ready.

Fully approve.

Reactions: Ade
Fully approve.

Luckily, I've only lost an HP Mat so far due to this. It's good to know that if something big drops that, even though it wastes a few minutes, you can still run back to get it.

But yes, people. I understand it might take a few runs to get used to it, but by this point, it should be assumed that if someone isn't standing near the console, they aren't ready to leave yet.

September 10 seems a little short, no? Wasn't last year's event 6 weeks and we only made it to ~5 mil kills (and it was earlier in the summer before school started?)? Wondering if the last few milestones will be unreachable.

It was 6 weeks yes, except that was way too long so this is only going to be 4 weeks.

Furthermore we have a different quest set this time which I'm pretty sure is more condensed than MA4 honestly, plus the population may or may not be higher than last year.

We'll just have to see, you're not necessarily supposed to get all the milestones, that depends on how much you guys play.

hoping for an exp milestone so i can actually really participate in the event somehow

What I'll do is make it so that the quest only clears for each person individually as they use the console so not everyone is thrown up.

EDIT: Done. You may now take as little or as long as you like at the end of the quest, you won't interfere with other players.

Last edited:
More from Chef:

10 Bronze:
Belra Arm
Dragon's Claw

2 Silver:
Gal Gryphon's Wing
Parts of Baranz
Bringer's Right Arm

There's a glitch with buying resta merge, it buys def mats instead....

Should have quashed the no target glitch in CCA, bit of a ghetto method but it should all work. Let me know if it doesn't.

I've also added MAE enemy counts to the OP under the MAE section.

Last edited:
Double post (oh no!), but I should probably mention that playing with more people will also increase the kill counter faster.

The way it works is that everytime you make a "kill" (this includes tagging, you don't need to do the final hit), a kill is added to your personal kill counter, and then all of these kill counters are added up to make the total.

So just incase you needed more incentive to play with more people. ;) Will add this to the OP.

So just incase you needed more incentive to play with more people. ;)
Totally gives me more incentive to start being social. xD Gonna run MAE VH later today w/anyone who wants to join. I did Forest-Temple solo yesterday and was kinda brutal on me LOL. Loving the event though, gots me some cat ears last night. x3

Totally gives me more incentive to start being social. xD Gonna run MAE VH later today w/anyone who wants to join. I did Forest-Temple solo yesterday and was kinda brutal on me LOL. Loving the event though, gots me some cat ears last night. x3

I'd love to join if we're on at the same time.

Back