The Anniversary Event Thread

Are the Red Mechs supposed to come with hit, because looking through this now and mine didn't.

It will end on Sunday and I dunno when it will end, just when it gets done.

Are the Red Mechs supposed to come with hit, because looking through this now and mine didn't.
It's supposed to come with hit, but the shop was bugged at first and didn't give hit ones. If you remember when you got the mechs, might be able to ask Matt to replace it.

i already turned em in for team points... no big deal. Thanks though.

It will end on Sunday and I dunno when it will end, just when it gets done.
I don't suppose we could set it for 00:00 UTC-- this way we know when the event wraps up and we have all of Sunday to tie up loose ends?

I dunno, it gets taken down when the devs have time to take it down. I can't put a time on it.

I don't know if it was deliberate or not, but the topic makes no mention of the Silver Badge Shop selling the Daisy Chain for 30 silver badges. So if anyone else is as new as me and still has badges; there you go.

I don't know if it was deliberate or not, but the topic makes no mention of the Silver Badge Shop selling the Daisy Chain for 30 silver badges. So if anyone else is as new as me and still has badges; there you go.
That is probably something they forgot to remove from last year... You can get Daisy Chain from turning in an Item Ticket in the Item Present quest, which is also for sale in the Silver badge shop, and for cheaper.

That is probably something they forgot to remove from last year... You can get Daisy Chain from turning in an Item Ticket in the Item Present quest, which is also for sale in the Silver badge shop, and for cheaper.
Funny enough, that's exactly what I spent my badges on before hitting the "next" button and finding out the daisy chain was in there. Is the item present quest an event or just something I can do at any time?

Funny enough, that's exactly what I spent my badges on before hitting the "next" button and finding out the daisy chain was in there. Is the item present quest an event or just something I can do at any time?
You can use the Item Present quest at any time.

In the silver badge shop there's "Nice shot" listed at the bottom and it costs 30 silver. What's that? It's not listed on this thread.

In the silver badge shop there's "Nice shot" listed at the bottom and it costs 30 silver. What's that? It's not listed on this thread.
It's a golf club. One of PSO's many joke/cosmetic items. It works like a Partisan.

It would be cool if stuff like Nice Shot and Hammer sounded like their real world counterparts. Changing the game's default sounds is one thing that makes PSO more fun.

Back