Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

What's good, my man? I need to buy two mags for two newcomers, with pretty straightforward Power and Dex values. Not too picky on the specifics, so if you have two mags kicking around that fit the bill, let me know. Also one of those 195 Mind Mags.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have any Sato mags available? The stats don't matter to me very much, just looking to get some high level mags since I am just starting out. Also, how much would one cost? Thank you!

Do you have any Sato mags available? The stats don't matter to me very much, just looking to get some high level mags since I am just starting out. Also, how much would one cost? Thank you!
Hello, Yeah I have plenty available, just go back to the very first page or click on my signature and scroll all the way up and read down for a bit. I have prices and inventory listed. My basic stat mags are only 2 Pds. You will see what colors I have listed too.

Last edited:
Excellent! I believe I have enough PD's for a Sato then, if you have one in black that would be great, POW stat. How do I contact you in-game? New to this server thing, sorry!

Do you have a angel wing mind mag? i got pds please reply to this or my name is curaga in game ill have my friend get ahold of u on discord

I've bought so many mags off you and didn't even see this topic before, I love the cards you made! :D

I've bought so many mags off you and didn't even see this topic before, I love the cards you made! :D
Yes you've been a very good customer and I really appreciate that Root! Thank you for the compliment too! Hope to do more business with you in the future!

Thank you for the compliment my man, I put a lot of work into xD! I'm away from my house right now, but I'll be home in about 30-45 min to help you out. For the mind mag, I have sato and nidra for 2 PDS and 185 for 3 Pds. Just let me know what you prefer.

Going with the 185 for now. Purely for practical use.

2+3

Back