TeamPoints

I'd like to join. Do you accept low level players? I'm currently a Lv21 RAmar, so I know I won't be much help haha

I'd like to join. Do you accept low level players? I'm currently a Lv21 RAmar, so I know I won't be much help haha
Absolutely, that's no problem! You are more than welcome :)
As i mentioned to Nakuri, let me know when you're on and I, or one of the co-leaders can add you in game if you see them. (co-leaders denoted by the team name being in blue)

Absolutely, that's no problem! You are more than welcome :)
As i mentioned to Nakuri, let me know when you're on and I, or one of the co-leaders can add you in game if you see them. (co-leaders denoted by the team name being in blue)

Ok, awesome, I'll keep an eye out. I'm typically on after 5:00PM EST. Do most of the members play on Fodra?

This HBR, our chance.

I am only posting this on our team forum, maybe later in the guide section as well. Try to play within the same team/guild or prices of the said items will drop significantly (bar ubers perhaps since they are not going to drop like flies anyway).

With the 2.500.000 million kills this event the +25 extra DAR(50% extra in total) is confirmed. If you do not fully understand the nature of HBR and the increased DAR boosts I suppose the best page you can look at is here.

Since DAR has WAY more effect on certain drops than extra RDR, I suppose these are the best uber drops at this very moment. They are on enemies with a low base since they benefit from increased DAR the most, mind you the extra PSO2 DAR boost from earlier.

UBERS:

Forest: Handgun Milla (with hit): Tollaw, (37) on Whitill

Mines: Syncesta: Sinow red (13) on Purplenum

Mines: Lavis Cannon: Sinow Red (13) on Bluefull

Ruins: Handgun Guld: Chaos Sorcerer (15) on Whitill

CCA: Heaven Punisher: Sinow Spigell (18) on Skyly (and there are some Gi Gue’s as well for SJS and MKB)

Staple Items:

Since not everyone is keen on hunting ubers, there are certain items that are still very worthy of hunting, with or without the increased DAR. I might miss some drops but these are the ones I think are the most important ones. Most need hit though to really stand out.

Forest: Frozen Shooter: Hildetorr (32, rare, Hildelts) on Whitill (since Milla drops as well on Whitill)

Caves: Red Sword: Govulmer (42) on Skyly.

Ruins: Spread Needle: Merlan (33) on Green, Purple and Yellow.

Temple: Diska of Braveman: Ob Lily (43) and Arlan (15) on Whitill or Flowers Sword on Yellowboze

Spaceship: Diska of Braveman: Pan Arms (8) and Dubchic (12) on Whitill or Daylight scar: Delsaber (18) on Oran.

CCA: Vise: Ul Gibbon (17) on Purplenum.

Seabed: Monkey King Bar: Dolmolm on Redria and Dolmdarl on Pinkal, Zanba on Skyly, Blueful, Oran and Yellowboze. Too much drops there actually and I might even forget something as well.

Tower: V502 : Ill Gill (19) on Redria and Whitill

Crater: Lame on Skyly or Viridia on Dorphon (14) and eclair respectively. On Viridia the rate on Eclair is a little lower but drops v101 as well on Zu (8). I do think the Lame hunt is better on Fiasco ep4 though since the base DAR on Dorphon is 80 and pretty high as well.

Desert: Heaven Striker: Pyro Goran (26) on Redria. Goran Detonater drops Slicer of Fanatic as well on Goran Detonater (19).

Fiasco ep4:

If you want to hunt limiter I suppose Fiasco ep4 on Girta is your best choice since its base DAR is 80 and your party DAR will be 115 with these boosts which is pretty damn high. Girta spawns as fuck on that quests, especially if you have a good group and get to the latter stages of the quest. Viridia is the way to go as Lame can drop from the Dorphons too and Skyly if you just do it for Lame's.

Last edited:
BTW, found one limiter and a Lame already... not one with hit yet though.

Do you have a spot open for me to join? Recently joined the server a few days ago after a long break from pso and could use a team. I'm generally online (on either here or in game) a lot if so.

Character's name is: Valkyria in case I run into some one online.

Do you have a spot open for me to join? Recently joined the server a few days ago after a long break from pso and could use a team. I'm generally online (on either here or in game) a lot if so.

Character's name is: Valkyria in case I run into some one online.
Welcome to ephinea! Yes we have space and you are more than welcome to join the team :)
Hit me or one of the co-leaders up and we'll definitely add you :)

Is this team still open? I figure that at the point I am in the game currently it would be pretty helpful to involve myself in teams now, so I'd like to join this one.

been around in ultima, schthack before the server reboot and did play around here way before but only recently got back into it. (When dying above lv 20 you actually lost exp...)

Is this team still open? I figure that at the point I am in the game currently it would be pretty helpful to involve myself in teams now, so I'd like to join this one.

been around in ultima, schthack before the server reboot and did play around here way before but only recently got back into it. (When dying above lv 20 you actually lost exp...)
Hi there!
Yes, we are still open! We'd be happy to have you in the team, feel free to ask me or one of the co-leaders in game for an invite if you see them. Or you can let us know when you're online here, and i'm sure one of us will get help you out :)

Back