TeamPoints

In-game character name is Geebs! haha Yeah, I'll sit around in the lobby in a bit if you guys are around!
We're playing now, so hope to see you in lobby soon :)

Custom HUD, custom tech effects, custom crater, and drop checker. :p
4jdcr49.jpg

Oh ok lol. Makes sense

Thanks for the link vex

What's the drop checking, and any way I can get a copy?

Also, hi Zero and Venom. I should come back for this event...I shouldn't have bought that PS4.

Hi! Good to hear from you. Yeah you should, it's great fun. I've had lots of fun with new players too. Got a few dank items ;p

Haha right, i think so too. PS4, i have one as well.. barely play it nowadays ;p PSO is the way

If any Teampointers need a support Force, call me up. My main is a support FOney.
Thanks Ghosts! You're support is greatly appreciated by the team :)

Also i forgot to mention we finally managed to welcome Geebs to the team the other day. Welcome @Geebs

Also a warm welcome to MyLilGal. I hope you have a great time :)

I would also like an invite. i could use a lot of help hunting for ubers... and let's just say that pinkal isn't cutting it for HUcast. I usually can be found under Kanra M.

I would also like an invite. i could use a lot of help hunting for ubers... and let's just say that pinkal isn't cutting it for HUcast. I usually can be found under Kanra M.

No problem. The team would be happy to have you!

When we next see you, my brother TheBaron/Venom or myself will be happy to add you :)

Kanra-saaaaan! *POUNCES and Hugs!* Mew mew can vouch for Kan-san he's good people/circuitry! <3

Zero-kuuun! Mew mew owes u a play date! You had offered mew a game the night before, but she spotted a nooblet all alone in a room....aaaand kinda rushed to halp! Sorry! <3
No worries mew-chan! I forgive yoo ;p
But yeah for sure, lets catch a game soon :)

Thanks guys for the kind words! You'll struggle to find better people than Protheon and Snow Hawk :)

Back