TeamPoints

Hello! I'm looking to join if there are spots available, I'm a laid back, semi-casual player just looking for people to play the game with. I've played PSO since it's Dreamcast release but I mostly played it on the Gamecube and PC. Thanks! :D

Hello! I'm looking to join if there are spots available, I'm a laid back, semi-casual player just looking for people to play the game with. I've played PSO since it's Dreamcast release but I mostly played it on the Gamecube and PC. Thanks! :D
Hi! Yes we have space, and we'll happily welcome you to the team. We are a friendly bunch of people, so you should feel right at home. Let me know when you're online and i'll invite you :)

I'm looking for a team of people to hang with, so used to playing PSO solo, would be nice to group once in a while, only level 43 atm though Midnight, HUnewearl, playing on US/Fodra 01-01 atm

I'm looking for a team of people to hang with, so used to playing PSO solo, would be nice to group once in a while, only level 43 atm though Midnight, HUnewearl, playing on US/Fodra 01-01 atm
We'd love to have you! Please let me know when you are online and I'll add you to our team :D

Too much effort to keep the team member list up to date. But we are now 81 members + so good job guys. I hope you enjoy your time in the team

Hello hi

You guys seem like a snazzy group of people. Would like to join if you guys have room. I'm usually on everyday. Played a bit of pso 1 + 2, psobb on a private server for a while as well. I'm still super new to this server, so my Fone is level 45. Cant do much (yet) but would definitely be down to run some stuff with you guys.

Hello hi

You guys seem like a snazzy group of people. Would like to join if you guys have room. I'm usually on everyday. Played a bit of pso 1 + 2, psobb on a private server for a while as well. I'm still super new to this server, so my Fone is level 45. Cant do much (yet) but would definitely be down to run some stuff with you guys.
Sure thing, ping me when you're online and I'll add you to the team :)

Sure thing, ping me when you're online and I'll add you to the team :)

Awesome awesome. After I come home from some stuff I need to get done I'll let you know. Should I send you a pm on here or in game?

Awesome awesome. After I come home from some stuff I need to get done I'll let you know. Should I send you a pm on here or in game?
I can add you to the team too. Feel free to reply here or by pm either is fine :)

Back