TeamPoints

/wave

I played the dreamcast and gamecube versions forever and have finally stumbled onto this. I'll mostly just be able to play weekends and maybe briefly during the week, but I have a lot of old school knowledge, and when I'm strong enough to help I don't mind helping others farm etc.. I'd love to get an invite if possible. my 'toon as of now is "Dhalle" she a hucaseal w/Viridia

/wave

I played the dreamcast and gamecube versions forever and have finally stumbled onto this. I'll mostly just be able to play weekends and maybe briefly during the week, but I have a lot of old school knowledge, and when I'm strong enough to help I don't mind helping others farm etc.. I'd love to get an invite if possible. my 'toon as of now is "Dhalle" she a hucaseal w/Viridia

Hi you are welcome to join! Good choice on class, i like hucaseal too. If you manage to see one of our team leaders in game i'm sure they would be happy to invite you. I know Kuja, aizen and dewdewdash are pretty active right now. Otherwise i can try to get on myself. May be worth joining the team discord to organise when someone can invite you if you have it.

I wound up recruited elsewhere but ty for the follow up! glad to pt in-game otherwise.

Hello my friends, just wanted to update you all that I have handed leadership of this team over to @Aizen . He's an epihnea veteran with a solid understanding of the game and no doubt will do a great job.
As some of you may know I've been really busy irl and my brother hasn't been on much either, therefore we decided for the good of the team it was time to hand leadership over (several months too late!) :wacko:

Additionally this is an official semi-retirement for me. Whilst by no means have I stopped playing, I am inclined to think I won't ever play pso seriously again. I'll be logging on every now and then, and hope to play with some of you during christmas which is my favourite event of the year.

As for this team, I hope we can continue to recruit new players. The only thing we are looking for is a willingness to be open to feedback on how to improve. Thank you to those who stuck with the team during our inactivity.

Finally I wanted to say that the community of this server is what kept me around for so long and was the main reason I spent a long time playing this game! Thanks to the admins- they do a good job. Most importantly thank you to all the players for the fun games! I consider you all my friends :cool:

Hello my friends, just wanted to update you all that I have handed leadership of this team over to @Aizen . He's an epihnea veteran with a solid understanding of the game and no doubt will do a great job.
As some of you may know I've been really busy irl and my brother hasn't been on much either, therefore we decided for the good of the team it was time to hand leadership over (several months too late!) :wacko:

Additionally this is an official semi-retirement for me. Whilst by no means have I stopped playing, I am inclined to think I won't ever play pso seriously again. I'll be logging on every now and then, and hope to play with some of you during christmas which is my favourite event of the year.

As for this team, I hope we can continue to recruit new players. The only thing we are looking for is a willingness to be open to feedback on how to improve. Thank you to those who stuck with the team during our inactivity.

Finally I wanted to say that the community of this server is what kept me around for so long and was the main reason I spent a long time playing this game! Thanks to the admins- they do a good job. Most importantly thank you to all the players for the fun games! I consider you all my friends :cool:
CONGRATS Aizen-Taichouuuu~! <3!
W...WAIT....We're LOSING VENOM-Taichou?????? *Eyes start welling up!* ='(

Back