Summer Scavenger Event

You need to find more than just that though.

Can someone make a list of where the best place to Hunt these Badges are?
I know what episodes the mobs are in but not what quest i should or run i should spam to find each of these.

Thanks!

Can someone make a list of where the best place to Hunt these Badges are?
I know what episodes the mobs are in but not what quest i should or run i should spam to find each of these.

Thanks!
Viri pw4
Green LSB
Skyly wol4
Blue EN2
Purple Free roam cca afaik
Not sure on pinkal badge I have heard govt or Mu1
Red Vr2
Oran i've heard a govt quest is best (4-2 or 4-3 iirc)
Yellow Wol 1 or 2 i forget (or Mu :p)
White Either Mu4 or pw3 (both have similar sinow counts per minutes in quest)

Hopefully someone else could fill in the ones I am unsure of x)

Hopefully someone else could fill in the ones I am unsure of x)

Bolded my edits.

Viri: pw4 (can also easily, solo OR 2p 1st halve if no one about)
Green: LSB: mines 1 only and repeat
Skyly: wol4 or 9-5: arguably easier/faster and others can join mid quest (or you can bring alt account, let friends in [or if @Melirei dcs they can rejoin] as soon as AA is found for more chances at drop).
Blue: EN2
Purple: Free roam cca
Pinkal: Rappy holiday: do chicken race, then kill rejowda flower area. 1-3 is also 'ok'.
Red: free run alpha area then quest Vr2.
Oran: 4-2: 2 spawns, left door, 1 spawn of gunners, Re.
Yellow: 9-4: filled with ze boota and really fast, better than wol2/mu2 but they both are ok also.
White: free-roam has a decent amount of sinows and is relatively easy to do imo, then Either Mu4 or pw3 (both have similar sinow counts per minutes in quest)

Last edited:
Bonded my edits.

Viri: pw4
Green: LSB: mines 1 only and repeat
Skyly: wol4 or 9-5: arguably easier/faster and others can join mid quest (or you can bring alt account friends in as soon as AA is found for more chances at drop).
Blue: EN2
Purple: Free roam cca
Pinkal: Rappy holiday: do chicken race, then kill rejowda flower area.
Red: free run alpha area then quest Vr2 as vr2
Oran: 4-2: 2 spawns, left door, 1 spawn of gunners.
Yellow: 9-4: filled with ze boota and really fast, better than wol2/mu2 but they both are ok also.
White: free-roam has a decent amount of sinows and is relatively easy to do imo, then Either Mu4 or pw3 (both have similar sinow counts per minutes in quest)
Ty kind sir

Someone would disrupt the market in about 5 minutes and offer to pay people to take their botted badges.

They'll make it up in volume.

Lol wrong event, the ID badges can be traded in at the Section ID Shop if you have the required badges for each.

well rip for me cuz the only one i have is skyly xD

Back