Soly's Stash

So once again, I'm unable to convert files to json using the latest Unitxt executable.

Assuming I have a file named unitxt.prs, I should be executing through cmd:

unitxt -prs2json -prs C:\Unitxt\unitxt.prs

However the program just tells me it's unable to find the file:

upload_2017-6-1_8-43-7.png

Even though it is most definitely there. Batch doesn't work either. Last one was fine but I'm not very good at keeping files around and tend to just redownload everything everytime I need it.

I don't know, I had not updated it in a while, even though I changed it.
Download the latest version (uploaded a minute ago).

You can see the instructions once you run it.

This is amazing work!!! I have been working on a tool to patch in new levels both server and client side and have been quite successful. I am planning on releasing it to the public at some point. However, I was wondering if you still have the Battle Param Editor with the "add difficulty" feature as I would love to mess around with the idea of new difficulty levels.

What is in the downloads.
I am working in a new version for Aselia with support for JSON and binary files but it will probably not have extra difficulties stuff.

Just wanted to update this a bit.

Some people know I am coding my own server software for psobb.
It has quite a few changes from the old tethealla, one of which is the upgrade from old binary files to json files, this requires to make new tools to edit them.

I have in an usable state 2 of those (BP and PLT editors), PT editor is currently being programmed and there are others to come: RT, PMT, ME (mag edit), item maker (probably), etc.
All of these (when applicable) will support old binary files to use with tethealla but won't be the focus of the application.

Thanks a bunch for these tools ! Especially the Key Remapper which has made my life 1000x easier. It was starting to kill my hands (and character) having to constantly reach for the number keys.. now I can just keyp my right hand where it belongs.. ON THE NUMPAD..! and arrows. :p

Updated Unitxt with long and short arguments and also made it automatically parse files when no conversion method is selected.
The help was updated, so read that...

Updated PSOBB Input map.
This new build doesn't include anything new except for the fact that I am using a new memory editing library, MemorySharp.

With this, I also put the code out in Github, you can see the project here.
It's a pretty old and simple WPF app so please don't bitch at me for the lame code, it works anyway.

I was wondering, for the item reader, is there any way to truncate long item names? Some items you cannot see the full stats of due to having very long names such as Flowen's Sword (3084)

I guess I can add a setting for the max length...
Would love to do that automatically but I don't think I can do it properly atm.

I was wondering, for the item reader, is there any way to truncate long item names? Some items you cannot see the full stats of due to having very long names such as Flowen's Sword (3084)
Would this work?
You'd obviously be able to select the max length for the strings....
I only did weapons there but if you want I can add that to all.

fCt8r7w.png

I like the idea of the input map program, but I can't get it to work. I run PSO in windowed mode, then go to the "pad button config" menu. Then I start PSOBB Input Map, and choose something in each of the bottom 2 drop-down lists, but nothing happens. I'm trying to set things I don't use to buttons that don't exist, but I tried other stuff too and nothing works.

Back