So how do you feel about the TypeM weapons with specials?

What's your opinion on TypeM weapons with specials?

• I like them

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Mixed feelings

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
I'm sort of trying to figure out what is the reason to play Foney over Fonewn already.
There is NO real reason to play FOnewearl in Normal Mode other than to look pretty.

FOnewm is just way better in every way lol.

The SI boost just isn't enough to make her relevant at all, and healing doesn't matter when you can just use a mate lol.

The only way she could be viable again is if they gave SCHT boosts on merges, and that will never happen. Hopefully....

So anyway, back on topic...
They're okay, I'd rather they didn't exist but it's whatever as long as they're not tampering with the balance of the game. There are already enough charge weapons so it would've perhaps been nice to include more variety in the special attacks.
I personally always release charge first because it's the one people want the most. While it's not exactly varied, the rest will (most likely) come later down the line in other events, and releasing non-charge first would just have a lot of "So when is Charge??? I need to replace my Vulcans" going on, and having colour variety for the most used weapons is the most important thing, don't you think? :p

So... is there a way for me to refund the 3 Blizzard Autoguns for the white mechs? Just askin... I would even give the 3 Autoguns for a new present...

Nothing much to really say about the weapons but people will have their complaints or whatever.

To me it's just good for collection and/or color coordination, showing off, etc.

healing doesn't matter when you can just use a mate lol

Using mates in casual play is expensive =x

From my experience using both classes as buff slaves in areas with megid:

FOnewm max resta range is 2x (resta merge + dress plate). Solferino isn't worth equipping for +0.3

FOnewearl max resta range is 3x (ADR + class bonus + marina's bag). She could get 4x in non-megid areas (resta merge).

3x resta range is enough to basically get resta'd anywhere in the room. 2x is not.

I personally always release charge first because it's the one people want the most. While it's not exactly varied, the rest will (most likely) come later down the line in other events, and releasing non-charge first would just have a lot of "So when is Charge??? I need to replace my Vulcans" going on, and having colour variety for the most used weapons is the most important thing, don't you think? :p

Wow spirit pls.

There is NO real reason to play FOnewearl in Normal Mode other than to look pretty.

The only way she could be viable again is if they gave SCHT boosts on merges, and that will never happen. Hopefully....

Bumping for mutual interests.

But you forgot FOmar son

FOmar's normal attacks are some pretty potent stuff with shifta/deband and his jellen/zalure factoring away even with no party around. And most of his accuracy problems are fixed with a red ring, not all of them cause he still needs hit on a good deal of things but at least not 50+ hit ubers.

Its actually pretty easy to solo with him once you have good gear, and girasole actually really helped him out being able to have hit now.

I'm still a bit away from having said good gear but I can handle myself pretty well in a lot of areas alone with some of the basics I have.

yes gifoie does rip most things a new one, and it does require foney to pretty much max out her mst before her's will slightly pass but still be pretty even to fomar's while fomar can easily start to smack things and blast things well before the time foney can think of catching up with gifoie.

Back