Semi new, hello all.

Shmowazer

Hello everyone.

I don't know much about PSO Episodes 1,2, or 4. I had Episode 3 on the gamecube as a child, but was never able to play it online, Looking forward to starting and seeing how the game is. btw is there a story mode in BB? I have heard mixed answers, so just thought i would ask.

tytytytyty and look forward to meeting people.

is there a story mode in BB?
There is not really a story mode in PSOBB but you do get a solo series of quest in one player mode and a few multiplayer quests that will tell you about the lore of PSO universe. Think of it more as of a MMO game lore rather than a RPG game story mode. And also, welcome to Ephinea.

Hello everyone.

I don't know much about PSO Episodes 1,2, or 4. I had Episode 3 on the gamecube as a child, but was never able to play it online, Looking forward to starting and seeing how the game is. btw is there a story mode in BB? I have heard mixed answers, so just thought i would ask.

Eeeeeeeee! MOAR New ppl! <3! *POUNCES and examines closely!* Nu Nu Nuu! Dont think for a SECOND that you had missed out on being 'Online' dear! Mew'll save you the page paragraph on the Rampant HACKING and traumatizing crap we had endured and now carry in Some form of PSO PTSD! Yes, if you create a room in One player mode, at the guild counter you will see "Side Story" and after completing the few required quests listed...you will get access to a pleasantly Long list of colorful quests inquiring on and related to the Pioneer 1 thru a host of NPCs now asking YOU for halp! Spoiler Alert: "Seek my Master" hits mew in da feels! =u.u= <3. Looking Forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Shmo-san! Welcome Home! =3

Hello everyone.

Welcome, recruit! It looks like we're in the same boat, we're both outsiders wishing to become one with this cold world... Don't fret, however, as this is quite the warm world actually! The days of "JP only" and griefing players with hacks are gone, and have been replaced with people running rampant with kindness and help for everyone they meet! That being said we once again welcome you to the world of Ephinea; it's PSO, with sprinkles!!

Back