Seasons Thread

Bluefull HUcast with a cool color name that isn't cyan.

How is it possible that so many red boxes were found (according to the leader board)? For example, a level 10 char found 32 red boxes (with a play time of less than 2 hours).

Are these regular drops and the players are just lucky?

There's a bug with how red boxes are decided, it'll be fixed later.

Basically a bunch of commons count as rares to the server.

I made a HUcast! Lewnatic. Look out for me in-game!! I'm having a lot of fun so far, I've never used a HUcast before. Surprised at how good the base stats are. I'm used to be knocked over as a FO/RA.

Started a RAmar. I made him a Redria for the season to farm G/Battle, H/Battle, and H/Power units. It's weirdly fun to play completely from scratch with others! I see you all had a lot of fun with the achievement names, I'm excited to start knocking these out.

kbNXP2E.jpg

As someone who has never been on a top anything leader board for any game I've ever played I can't express my joy when I saw this. Thank you Sodaboy, Ryan and Matt for putting on this awesome event.

Edit: Even if I lose this within a day, the fact that I was on the board for even a day is enough to make me happy with the outcome of this event. As far as I am concerned anything else past this is icing on the cake.

kbNXP2E.jpg

As someone who has never been on a top anything leader board for any game I've ever played I can't express my joy when I saw this. Thank you Sodaboy, Ryan and Matt for putting on this awesome event.

Edit: Even if I lose this within a day, the fact that I was on the board for even a day is enough to make me happy with the outcome of this event. As far as I am concerned anything else past this is icing on the cake.

haha feel u bro, i had a fun little leaderboard chase last night and that alone made it worth logging on

Soda and Team: The Season seems to be a huge success so far! This was a great idea and it's a wonderful opportunity for new people to get into the game. I think it's even more successful than anyone imagined. Congrats, dev team! :)

Co-signing the post above. I didn't think I'd get into the PSO grind all over again like this. I love this concept so far. Thank youuuuuu.

Co-signing the post above. I didn't think I'd get into the PSO grind all over again like this. I love this concept so far. Thank youuuuuu.

I played for 9 hours the first day, and 8 the second day I could play. This is the most fun i've had in a long time.

Agreed with whats been said above.
Im having a total blast !!!
Hardcore season is a bit rough, but it goddamm epic!!

My only goal is to exclusivly play the season for the full 3 months, and get out of it alive.
Dont really care of the reward since i have nothing good enough to waste a sphere on, even though its a very generous prize.

For now i havent met an unfortunate fate, nor burnt a doll - and the thrill is just epic!!

Didnt have this much fun in a game in a long, long time.
Thanks to the Ephinea team, and its community!!

PS. As i sneaked in discord, Im all in for a V1 next season, Lv100 cap, VH only, 6 classes only :D

Having fun with this. Can't wait to play when I get home from work. Thanks to @Sodaboy and the team. :)

Back