Seasons Thread

For real tho, it's such a sense of accomplishment when you can scrape through a level run with a few other people. And so much sharing!

When you know what to look for, it's surprising how rewarding the game feels from scratch even with simple things like finding your first blue or pink common weapon or a charge weapon (and then actually building up the meseta to use it adequately).

for the 1st time in ever, i decided to make a hucaseal. her name is FoxBot and i level her up 5 times every morning c:

still i wanna know what these achievement points are going to be for. i can't tell how much my efforts is going to pay off.

This seems like a really cool new mode and a great way to play PSO. I think I'm going to try it out - I haven't played in a while and this looks like a nice change of pace.

I don't know what the hardcore regulars think about this, but to me as a casual someone who has just just got back in, it's brilliant - thank you ^_^;;
Honestly, this is probably one of the best ways to learn the game right now alongside players who have been doing this for years. Most of us who already have established characters usually tweak new characters so that they rocket right through level 1-80, so not having that means being able to play alongside everybody on equal ground. It's a great opportunity to learn about a lot of the important yet small things that go into playing this game well. In Normal to Very Hard, no one (who is reasonable) will get upset at you for fumbling around while (re)learning the basics. I personally have loved this addition to the server, even if it's a tough reminder that level 60-80 is unquestionably the worst grind in the game.

For me restarting at zero made me come back to pso from a long break. The hardcore community is great! I'm glad I decided to try it.

After doing War of Limits 2 from Lv. 59 to 91, I finally got a Heavenly/Arm to drop, so I feel a bit better now. Now I just need one more :3

My Hunt for H/Arm was very similar @Ade , exept mine dropped very close to level 80. Right on time!

Reactions: Ade
I'm so glad I even saw this purely on an off-chance. The other week I was talking with a friend about PSO and how much time it was hunting for Sange and Yasha, googled for pso servers, found this one here and that a season was about to start! It's so much fun to be playing again! <3

Back