Real Life Crap

Damn scoob you get around that's pretty sweet. How do you have money / time to travel so much? not to mention a phd in something many give up on entirely, good on ya man!
I dunno if Scoob will be able to answer you :^)

But my advice to you is to just bee happy and everything will fall into place.

It's the all the damn equations that get me. The further along you get into the "math zone" the more it just starts to look like some graffiti out of a gamecube game
I'm just playin'. Since everyone figured out who I was on day one I guess I might as well answer your question. Yea it's me ScoobyDew. ;) My other account was... put out of commission.

How do I get the guap to travel? Investments and compound interest. I'm a simple guy. I don't find interest in buying new video games or video game systems seeing that I'd probably play them twice and let them gather dust. Never been into expensive cars, nice TVs or sweet computers. Never bought shit that I felt like wouldn't return my moneys worth. This would allow me to throw about $100 a week into an online bank with the highest possible APY available. Stacking up my compound interest. Stock investments, while are a full time job to do research and predict what's the next hot thing it's always nice to pick one with nice dividend return. Tossed a couple hundred bucks into Health Insurance Companies and Canadian Banks. Just don't be afraid when you see your stock drop, so long as your company is too big to fail you can be sure the stock will rise in the future.

The time? During breaks. I'd take off from work to travel for a bit. I've used sites for making Pen Pals. I'd teach them English(and sometimes even math) and they'd teach me their native language. After talking with them for a few years they'd allow me to stay over their place. If the language is too difficult for me they can easily translate. If you're a native English speaker then every country is dying to get you over there and have you teach their young bloods. South Korea is great for this.

Math? Man, fuck math. Nothing is worse than having someone easily understand a field better than you. As a mathematician you'd be considered low-tier if you can't keep up. To realize while I may be "A God" to most people because of a PHD. I know in reality that I'm no where NEAR the big dogs. The men and women who can run circles around me in multiple dimensional analysis. There's definitely a hierarchy to Mathematical academics. Unless you prove something of importance, you're a scrub.

The most beautiful field I could ever imagine but also the most stressful. The saltiest of all people are Pure Mathematicians. Why do you think I'm salty as fuck all the time? Imagine this, you are having issues figuring out a solution so you go to a colleague who specializes in said field. They tell you "I'm too busy, figure it out yourself". So you go ahead. You come out with your paper and it just so happens that your research falls in line with theirs. "Oh, hey Scoob! Mind helping me out with my problem? Lemme see that paper". We're all trying to become the next Einstein. The next big thing. The one who solves a problem that has been baffling us mathematicians for decades so we can get our name in a textbook. "Scoobydew's Theorem" so you can solve your equations and damn well remember my name when you come across those problems.

Make sure you understand Mathematics kiddies ;) just don't go majoring in it... it's not what you think it is....

I'm just playin'. Since everyone figured out who I was on day one I guess I might as well answer your question. Yea it's me ScoobyDew. ;) My other account was... put out of commission.

How do I get the guap to travel? Investments and compound interest. I'm a simple guy. I don't find interest in buying new video games or video game systems seeing that I'd probably play them twice and let them gather dust. Never been into expensive cars, nice TVs or sweet computers. Never bought shit that I felt like wouldn't return my moneys worth. This would allow me to throw about $100 a week into an online bank with the highest possible APY available. Stacking up my compound interest. Stock investments, while are a full time job to do research and predict what's the next hot thing it's always nice to pick one with nice dividend return. Tossed a couple hundred bucks into Health Insurance Companies and Canadian Banks. Just don't be afraid when you see your stock drop, so long as your company is too big to fail you can be sure the stock will rise in the future.

The time? During breaks. I'd take off from work to travel for a bit. I've used sites for making Pen Pals. I'd teach them English(and sometimes even math) and they'd teach me their native language. After talking with them for a few years they'd allow me to stay over their place. If the language is too difficult for me they can easily translate. If you're a native English speaker then every country is dying to get you over there and have you teach their young bloods. South Korea is great for this.

Math? Man, fuck math. Nothing is worse than having someone easily understand a field better than you. As a mathematician you'd be considered low-tier if you can't keep up. To realize while I may be "A God" to most people because of a PHD. I know in reality that I'm no where NEAR the big dogs. The men and women who can run circles around me in multiple dimensional analysis. There's definitely a hierarchy to Mathematical academics. Unless you prove something of importance, you're a scrub.

The most beautiful field I could ever imagine but also the most stressful. The saltiest of all people are Pure Mathematicians. Why do you think I'm salty as fuck all the time? Imagine this, you are having issues figuring out a solution so you go to a colleague who specializes in said field. They tell you "I'm too busy, figure it out yourself". So you go ahead. You come out with your paper and it just so happens that your research falls in line with theirs. "Oh, hey Scoob! Mind helping me out with my problem? Lemme see that paper". We're all trying to become the next Einstein. The next big thing. The one who solves a problem that has been baffling us mathematicians for decades so we can get our name in a textbook. "Scoobydew's Theorem" so you can solve your equations and damn well remember my name when you come across those problems.

Make sure you understand Mathematics kiddies ;) just don't go majoring in it... it's not what you think it is....
You're insanely interesting you should blog or something, like damn lol.

Back