Real Life Crap

ScoobyDew

Casual As Fuck
Guildcard
Rip my real life crap. Well since there's no where I know of to post real life crap then I guess I'll drop some shit here.

Exhibit A: VietnamIMG-20161112-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20161128-WA0000.jpg IMG-20161112-WA0001.jpg

PSO is great and all. Drama is funny. I like to clown around with yall. Memes are cool and all but surely, surely I can't be the only person who lives an exciting life. I'm sure a good amount of you are pretty adventurous people. I understand this is a PSO forum and PSO is cool but god damn PSO shit 24/7? I enjoy seeing something different every now and then. Does no one have anything to share to break my monotonous mathematical life? Anything would make my day.

I'm not asking for anyone's personal stories if they do not want to share.That's their own private life. Perhaps some pictures around your area or from vacation. Some book recommendations, videos on an interesting topic. Something nice eh? It'd be cool to get a reminder that we're all chill peeps, that Ephinea ain't all about PSO and a few salty players. I'm 2 weeks from my last day ever of my PhD. It'd be sick to see something other than my theorems lol.

And dood. Pick yourself up. Don't get caught up in your troubles. Your troubles will go away if you're motivated enough to kick them out the door. That's coming from a war veteran dawg ;) I've pushed that PTSD out the house and am about to finish university.

Last edited:
Man, that's awesome. I really need to check out more of Asia one day, like Vietnam and the countries in that area. Once upon a time when I led an exciting life before becoming an engineering student, I'd go to Europe every year, but much of this time was spent in the Balkans and the central part of the continent. I really enjoyed the informal atmosphere I felt from being in Bosnia and Serbia. I'd like to do another trip somewhere after graduation and before I start some boring engineering job, and I may put central/eastern Asia on the to-go list.

I'm actually a kind of boring guy I do nothing but clean and play video games, I'm planning to be a custodian for my school district after I graduate high school. The pay may not be the best but working for a school district has it's benefits and isn't a bad way to start, after that I may go to collage and try to get into programming and try to start a game designing company with @haze1079 . It's kind of hard to share your life when you haven't really started.

Last edited:
Man, that's awesome. I really need to check out more of Asia one day, like Vietnam and the countries in that area. Once upon a time when I led an exciting life before becoming an engineering student, I'd go to Europe every year, but much of this time was spent in the Balkans and the central part of the continent. I really enjoyed the informal atmosphere I felt from being in Bosnia and Serbia. I'd like to do another trip somewhere after graduation and before I start some boring engineering job, and I may put central/eastern Asia on the to-go list.
Sweet stuff man. Engineering is an interesting major no doubt. Tinkering with tech would be something I'd love to learn. I hate physics though. I'm afraid these are the best photos I have of my travels at the moment. I had them all stored on my phone but I fell off my longboard one day and smashed it to bits. I lost all my pictures :( but wait until January 2017. I'll post plenty of pictures and videos of Beijing, Saigon, and Vung Tau. Maybe Pattaya, Thailand if I decide to stop over there.

As for Europe...I've never been to Europe and probably will never visit. Not that I have anything against Europe, I just don't plan on moving out of South East Asia when I get there. I'm extremely curious as to what the Balkans looks like though. Do you have any pictures? I'd love to see them.

I'm actually a kind of boring guy I do nothing but clean and play video games, I'm planning to be a custodian for my school district after I graduate high school. The pay may not be the best but working for a school district has it's benefits and isn't a bad way to start, after that I may go to collage and try to get into programming and try to start a game designing company with @haze1079 . It's kind of hard to share your life when you haven't really started.
Haha. Man when I say exciting life I don't mean you have to be traveling or skydiving or anything like that. I guess I just would like to know a bit more about ya'll kids. I mean, fuck, we're all from different countries or different states within the USA. Is there really nothing interesting that we can find about each other? Just seeing pictures of Los Angeles would blow my mind. Imagine seeing pictures of Osaka, Japan? I've never really left NYC on my own accord. The farther I've been West by my doing was Indiana. Seeing farmland and cows was brilliant for me.

It's just that I'm always curious as to what other people do. Their dreams and aspirations. It helps me push towards my own. After high school I became a janitor for my school as well believe it or not. I had been mopping floors of my middle and elementary school for the summer. It was a nice easy job. No studying, no stress, no nothing. You just had to work, get home and enjoy the chill life.

As for programming, while I'm not an actual coder I'm intrigued by it. I'm a complete amateur at it but the greatest thing about coding is you can teach yourself everything. I'd start now if I were you. Maybe you can be like the big man Sodaboy himself.

I played legos once idk
M2V6e0b.jpg

I take frequent trips to Indiana to see friends. Its funny, the more I do it the shorter it feels each time.
Its not good on my wallet or car though, so I decided to limit myself.
Anyone have any generic road trip advice? I have a couple peeps in CA and PA I've been meaning to visit.

I played legos once idk
Neat!
Check mine out!
7807cf487d.jpg

Even though I major in something else now, I'm a mathematics student at heart. How about I'll break your monotonous mathematical life with (easy?) mathematics?

PSO is great and all. Drama is funny. I like to clown around with yall. Memes are cool and all but surely, surely I can't be the only person who lives an exciting life. I'm sure a good amount of you are pretty adventurous people. I understand this is a PSO forum and PSO is cool but god damn PSO shit 24/7? I enjoy seeing something different every now and then. Does no one have anything to share to break my monotonous mathematical life? Anything would make my day.
So instead of 24/7 you are 12/3.5 anyway look at this picture of my amazing cat his name is Rico

Attachments

• IMG_0317.GIF
    IMG_0317.GIF
    471.1 KB · Views: 15
I wish that was true. If everything in life was down to motivation, I'd be Elon Musk instead of playing PSO with you jabronis.
Guy. From what I've noticed. There's some people on here who can't get their shit together. Life for them is an ever revolving door of constant sloth. I'm not saying it's easy to hop on out of that, in fact you'd probably have little say in what it's like being depressed. I know cause I've been depressed too. It happens to everyone but at varying degrees of course. However, there's a difference among people like that. Some just continue letting things bring them down. They drag their salty motherfucking asses onto other people. Others are able to realize that alls they gotta do is stop being a lazy shmuck.

Nothing is easy in life. You think just cause I have a PhD in Mathematics means I didn't fail my courses, that I didn't struggle? Of course I failed. Of course I struggled. I've failed for some of the stupidest reasons. I kept putting off my studies the next day, and the next day until the exams came around and I knew none of the material. I struggled with concepts that were beyond my scope of imagination. Just sit your ass down. Make a plan and stick to it as best as you can. Surely you're gonna drift off but that's just life man. It's up to you. There's no one to blame for your situation but yourself. Make that plan. You're only one year older than I am. Make that plan, you got time.

I played legos once idk
Where's plumber anime?

I take frequent trips to Indiana to see friends. Its funny, the more I do it the shorter it feels each time.
Its not good on my wallet or car though, so I decided to limit myself.
Anyone have any generic road trip advice? I have a couple peeps in CA and PA I've been meaning to visit.
My friends wanted me to take a cross country trip with them across the USA. I don't have the time for it but I'd love to go. It was about 2k per person. Road trip advice? Enjoy every moment of your trips. I guess what I'm about to say isn't the same as your trips but... when I joined the army I had to take trips over to Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn. The recruiter would pick us up and drive us over to the fort. For that short drive over I was so relaxed. No work, no studying, I just got to chill and look out the window. Haha. Of course... I was being shipped off to Afghanistan a few months later but that's not my point. Enjoy every moment of that short drive.

Even though I major in something else now, I'm a mathematics student at heart. How about I'll break your monotonous mathematical life with (easy?) mathematics?
Wow, another math enthusiast? Perhaps you should've stuck to mathematics. Maybe I could have been of some use. Show me what you've got Melirei.

So instead of 24/7 you are 12/3.5 anyway look at this picture of my amazing cat his name is Rico
I know you from Ultima.

Guy. From what I've noticed. There's some people on here who can't get their shit together. Life for them is an ever revolving door of constant sloth. I'm not saying it's easy to hop on out of that, in fact you'd probably have little say in what it's like being depressed. I know cause I've been depressed too. It happens to everyone but at varying degrees of course. However, there's a difference among people like that. Some just continue letting things bring them down. They drag their salty motherfucking asses onto other people. Others are able to realize that alls they gotta do is stop being a lazy shmuck.

Nothing is easy in life. You think just cause I have a PhD in Mathematics means I didn't fail my courses, that I didn't struggle? Of course I failed. Of course I struggled. I've failed for some of the stupidest reasons. I kept putting off my studies the next day, and the next day until the exams came around and I knew none of the material. I struggled with concepts that were beyond my scope of imagination. Just sit your ass down. Make a plan and stick to it as best as you can. Surely you're gonna drift off but that's just life man. It's up to you. There's no one to blame for your situation but yourself. Make that plan. You're only one year older than I am. Make that plan, you got time.

Where's plumber anime?

My friends wanted me to take a cross country trip with them across the USA. I don't have the time for it but I'd love to go. It was about 2k per person. Road trip advice? Enjoy every moment of your trips. I guess what I'm about to say isn't the same as your trips but... when I joined the army I had to take trips over to Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn. The recruiter would pick us up and drive us over to the fort. For that short drive over I was so relaxed. No work, no studying, I just got to chill and look out the window. Haha. Of course... I was being shipped off to Afghanistan a few months later but that's not my point. Enjoy every moment of that short drive.

Wow, another math enthusiast? Perhaps you should've stuck to mathematics. Maybe I could have been of some use. Show me what you've got Melirei.

I know you from Ultima.

You are completely wrong about people and life, you know nothing about their/people's life's. Dont judge others just because you've experienced life different.

You are completely wrong about people and life, you know nothing about their/people's life's. Dont judge others just because you've experienced life different.
Hey man. I couldn't get my shit together after the army. I was an alcoholic. A flask was my best friend. Its not like i haven't been there. Sometimes that person just needs to pick their ass up and get work done.

As for Europe...I've never been to Europe and probably will never visit. Not that I have anything against Europe, I just don't plan on moving out of South East Asia when I get there. I'm extremely curious as to what the Balkans looks like though. Do you have any pictures? I'd love to see them.

I also was in Serbia for a congress a couple of months ago, so I've got a couple of photos that would qualify as "balkan" to stave away tedium.

My own life isn't one of trepidation and excitement; it's mostly studying and reading for the doctoral thesis. I've got to say, I'm happy I spend my days in medieval chronicles rather than mathematical theorems. :p

So, here are some pictures I took in Belgrade:

Last edited:
Hey man. I couldn't get my shit together after the army. I was an alcoholic. A flask was my best friend. Its not like i haven't been there. Sometimes that person just needs to pick their ass up and get work done.

You really know nothing scoob about other people. Everything you have said is just judgemental bs. idc where you have been or what you've been through (though hearing about your travels is cool just don't>) , don't be telling others how they should do stuff or live their life. Your life and others are not the same and you are not always correct.

I also was in Serbia for a congress a couple of months ago, so I've got a couple of photos that would qualify as "balkan" to stave away tedium.

My own life isn't one of trepidation and excitement; it's mostly studying and reading for the doctoral thesis. I've got to say, I'm happy I spend my days in medieval chronicles rather than mathematical therorems. :p

So, here are some pictures I took in Belgrade:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yooooooo. I'm estático. This is exactly what I'm talking about! Wowow wubzi. That place looks stunning. It looks like it can get cold there. I admit I'm going to miss the cold weather. I board the plane in a huge fur coat and get off in a bathing suit.

I can't imagine the amount of history behind those buildings. It reminds me of a game I used to play: Age Of Empires. I assume you're getting a docorate in medieval French history perhaps?

Back