Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

TGyuMko.jpg

You'll make that one hit count for sure!

PNtzx63.jpg

Got quite lucky last night, although all weapons came with 0 stats everywhere... I got 4 Diska of Liberator, 3 Diska of Braveman, 2 eggs, 1 Photon Drop, a Custom Frame ver.OO, a Cure/Shock, S-Beats arms,a God/Arms and a DB's Shield in one run.
The second run I got a Double-Saber :3

Nothing increases stats "past max" (that's a really bad way of explaining things) -- all equipment that is not a unit or mag will add to your total stats like a weapon, unless it's MST or LCK which is hardcapped.

I know that the Orotiagito is a has-been in the world of PSO despite being one of the "ubers" in V3, but I finally got one today in a mere Xrd game from a Mil Lily. My inner GC version player is satisfied. If I could time-travel back to 2005 and show it off I bet I could make some friends fast.

agito1.png
agito2.png

Orotiagito is a fun dubswitch killer, it'll never be a has-been, congrats man.
I know that the Orotiagito is a has-been in the world of PSO despite being one of the "ubers" in V3, but I finally got one today in a mere Xrd game from a Mil Lily. My inner GC version player is satisfied. If I could time-travel back to 2005 and show it off I bet I could make some friends fast.

View attachment 6028
View attachment 6029

I saw that earlier. I've seen that specific drop pop up only once before. Good find!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ade
Went to play sHADOW's excellent quest and found some great stuff.

When I was killing the turtles I found an egg. I think I stole a baby turtle. :( I will make a nest and let it hatch, then release it.

shadowegg.png

But the best thing is a Flowens Sword with 40 Native and 30 A.Beast (what does the A stand for?)! Now I can beat the Dragon and Dee Role Lee without dying!

shadowflowens.png

Back