Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Good times Chillin and Killin. Somehow didn't get a screen of the Yas9k 15 hit that dropped on the way to Saint-Million.. :mad:
Others got Smartlink, Thirteen. Banners abounded.
Edit: No banner Screen but I just tekked this.

Last edited:
i suppose this is a good an excuse as any to actually make a DF and play more HU...

Jh07gzE.jpg

I've been wanting to find me some high hit charge or berzerk vulcans... the game must have known I wanted them too.
Hmmm those are nice hit wise, but arrest is pretty garbage on Vulcans, but maybe some one can correct me. I had a pair of decent hit arrest vulcs and they were pretty garbage imo. Now 80 hit charge mechs!! You would be cooking with fire!! The 35 dark could be good tho? Idk.

Just having the extra ATA on any force would be a great boon, esp. FOmar with his high ATP and low ATA stats, regardless of special. Not for end game of course but starting out/ doing some solo mode melle force stuff definately. Yes.

arrest would be worthless yes, and 35d doesn't make a difference. but 80h is useful on fomar even end game just to n>h>h or h>h>h

Hmmm those are nice hit wise, but arrest is pretty garbage on Vulcans, but maybe some one can correct me. I had a pair of decent hit arrest vulcs and they were pretty garbage imo. Now 80 hit charge mechs!! You would be cooking with fire!! The 35 dark could be good tho? Idk.
It's hard to say really I would have to test them out. I think for the most part they really wouldn't be worth it in combat, there's just much better options for arresting. Girtablulu might be a consideration, but you would have to switch weaps immediately to do damage with another weapon.

Arrest mechs are reduced thus are trash. You would be better off with a 0hit Raygun and doing SNS than trying to use a high hit Arrest Vulcan.

Yeah I hear ya!! Miner's drove the price of graphics cards up by alot! Hopefully they crash soon! But you never know!

Last edited:
Back