Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Hucast YB on VH
Crush Bullet 0/35/30/35/0
in a caves 2 box

good job i have a Racast that needs it.
hit lvl 71 and with one addslot have 4 slot Holiness Armour found a DB's Shield as well
mucho def and meh evp but perfect for Hucast.

Standstill Shield 10k Coren last week !

Please excuse my addons' layout, I'm still experimenting with it.

If you find a way to make it not look like shit on a lower screen resolution (with readable text), let me know.

People show screenshots of 1080p and it looks great. I play on 720p and it has to take up half my screen to be readable =x

Thanks @XiCwoodXi

I'm done now, I don't have to hunt for anything ever again. I'm happy I have both of these side by side, in my hands.

zD42eZA.jpg

9XGMq2k.jpg

0/20/0/0/45 if you're curious. Lily/dark smasher (once I sphere it)

Whitill sorcerers? How long did it take you to find Guld? And what quest were you running?
Thanks @XiCwoodXi

I'm done now, I don't have to hunt for anything ever again. I'm happy I have both of these side by side, in my hands.

zD42eZA.jpg

9XGMq2k.jpg

0/20/0/0/45 if you're curious. Lily/dark smasher (once I sphere it)

Whitill sorcerers? How long did it take you to find Guld? And what quest were you running?

Got it via dumb luck, as in, the Christmas Presents we got last year, I got 1 of the 5 goodies. <<

---

Also, spending last years summer badges right now. Used a stack of bronze at gambler and got 2 Three Seals, but that's it.

But, I was redeemed at the gold badges, and got this:

wEaGn7y.jpg

Got it via dumb luck, as in, the Christmas Presents we got last year, I got 1 of the 5 goodies. <<

---

Also, spending last years summer badges right now. Used a stack of bronze at gambler and got 2 Three Seals, but that's it.

But, I was redeemed at the gold badges, and got this:

wEaGn7y.jpg
Lemme buy ur badges

Back