Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

S>

tJYwUtC.jpg

A couple of months ago I finished clearing ep1+2 cmode with all 12 chars but never got round to uploading the pictures.
Some slow times but some runs were 2p/with beginners (or I was a beginner)/ I suck.
Thanks to the people that let me join their games with some of these characters, and thanks to @Bagarozy for the idea.

Attachments

• humar.PNG
    humar.PNG
    301.6 KB · Views: 55
  • hunl.PNG
    hunl.PNG
    395.5 KB · Views: 50
  • huct.PNG
    huct.PNG
    528.7 KB · Views: 57
  • hucl.PNG
    hucl.PNG
    314.6 KB · Views: 50
  • ramar.PNG
    ramar.PNG
    326.8 KB · Views: 52
  • ramarl.PNG
    ramarl.PNG
    345.6 KB · Views: 50
  • ract.PNG
    ract.PNG
    324.4 KB · Views: 50
  • racl.PNG
    racl.PNG
    389.8 KB · Views: 49
  • fomar.PNG
    fomar.PNG
    426.1 KB · Views: 49
  • fomarl.PNG
    fomarl.PNG
    393.6 KB · Views: 48
  • fonewm.PNG
    fonewm.PNG
    448.7 KB · Views: 49
  • fonl 1.PNG
    fonl 1.PNG
    268.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Doing a Very Hard Greenill run of War of Limits 2 just for the XP, I got TWO Heavenly/arms from Satellite Lizards. 1⁄2482.42 chance each while having no luck bonus! Meanwhile all the time I hunted Limiter during increased DAR and Rare rates I got none of them.

Yeah, I can relate to being more fortunate when there is no bonuses involved otherwise with bonuses I get less. That's why now I almost never even bother doing HBR especially after having SS rank one time and still got basically nothing.

A couple of months ago I finished clearing ep1+2 cmode with all 12 chars but never got round to uploading the pictures.
Some slow times but some runs were 2p/with beginners (or I was a beginner)/ I suck.
Thanks to the people that let me join their games with some of these characters, and thanks to @Bagarozy for the idea.

Apologies for big post, idk how to put pictures in a spoiler D:

Nerd (;

Back