Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

CeNedra

Woomy~
Guildcard
I don't think this forum has a topic like this yet so figured why not.

Post all your rare findings, accomplishments or anything else related to it here.

I will start off with finding a Twin Brand on Harde Mode from the first Girablulu that I spotted.

I've been hunting God/Battle ever since I reached level 90 and have killed approx. 800 Hildelts, maybe even more. Saw two Hildetorrs so far, but no God/Battle. I don't even start the quest thinking it might drop anymore... it's just routine by now. xP Please, RNGesus, be with me!

Eistee said:
I've been hunting God/Battle ever since I reached level 90 and have killed approx. 800 Hildelts, maybe even more. Saw two Hildetorrs so far, but no God/Battle. I don't even start the quest thinking it might drop anymore... it's just routine by now. xP Please, RNGesus, be with me!

I feel your pain. Back on scht I hunted Oran Syncesta and I had to kill over 150 Hildetorr's to get one.

Meanwhile I managed to hit lv73 yesterday thanks to the 2x exp bonus. Was arround lv40 before it started. Skips so much boring long level grinding ^^ My mag is also close to finishing, it's in the lv180 range. Can't wait, Difluids are so expensive and Monofluids aren't for sale anymore after lv40.

Not satisfied with my 0/0/0/0 Brionac, tried to find another one, in the end managed to find one with 20 hit. ^^

Either its my PSO1 Luck (NedraLuck™) or the hit rates are higher on this server. I could of sworn there was only a 1% chance for hit to appear, and 3% on yellowboze EP2. I seen so many stuff drop with hit it's pretty insane. Not that you hear me complaining, I only really care for hit myself, can always add other stats myself~

I heard that the rate of hit % on Blue Burst is something like 5% (all IDs), but it'd be better to get an official confirmation from someone running Ephinea!

I'm to much used to GC stats personally ^^; Didn't knew BB had a better rate.

Who knows! That's just what Lee posted a while ago, but take it with a grain of salt.

Oops, updated the text file with names of floors instead.

Since we never had a PT file for Episode 4, we reuse the Episode 1 data for the floors.

The floor remaps are:

Forest 1 -> Crater East
Forest 2 -> Crater West
Caves 1 -> Crater South
Caves 2 -> Crater North
Caves 3 -> Crater Interior
Mines 1 -> Desert 1
Mines 2 -> Desert 2
Ruins 1 -> Desert 3
Ruins 2 -> Boss

Although now looking at this table, I might change random attributes to use the Episode 2 table instead of the Episode 1 table, since it's more stingy on Hit % and drops more well-rounded percents overall.

The way it is now, you'll have higher chance to get machine gear in Desert 1/2 and Dark gear in Desert 3 / Boss areas.

Same goes for Native percent in Crater East/West, and A.Beast in Crater South/North/Interior. Makes no sense, lol.

Should well round it like Episode 2.

Will do.

When updated, the new layout will be:

Crater East -> Temple Alpha
Crater West -> Temple Beta
Crater South -> Spaceship Alpha
Crater North -> Spaceship Beta
Crater Int -> Jungle North
Desert 1 -> Jungle East
Desert 2 -> Mountain
Desert 3 -> CCA/Seaside
Boss -> Seabed Upper

Will have a good chance for all type of %s, though Hit % chance drops to 1% with the exception of Yellowboze which has 3% chance.

I'll probably end up doing it early tomorrow morning. Around 6:15am UTC-8. I'll put it on the patch server.

3 mags in mines normal boxes during the Gov quests.
Booma's arm in first room I played normal and still at level 1.

You just gave me an idea, actually. We should have extended the ItemPT instead of remapping it in real-time. Probably will work on that.

Back