Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

:oops:

full

Not exactly an accomplishment, but it is fun to look at GC IDs over the years and see people with 3 or 4 digits in their GC#.
I remember back in Aug 2015 when, in my yearly "I wanna play classic PSO" mentality kicked in, Ephinea had just happened to have launched around the same time.

I'm the generic Kireek-looking HUcast with GC# 42000103. I've been on most PSOBB servers that have been out there since about 2008, and I always come back to Ephinea. You guys are home to me.
h9Z8hyZ.png

Newbie here, roped some friends into playing but I'm solo playing on my HUney. Anyway when she hit level 20 I decided it was time to nab myself a Musashi and went to ham on Forest speedruns. ~25-ish runs later and I got:

3 Booma claws
2 DB sabers
2 Flowen Swords
1 Inferno Bazooka
1 Club of Laconium
1 Blade Dance

and 30+ levels (this was all during 150% exp week) before I finally got the noob swords. Idk what's up with my luck but suffice to say I'm quite happy with my scrub haul. I'm not quite there at getting lame d'argents or v101s yet but one day I'll hang with the cool kids. Til then I'll be slowly enjoying all the content I was too lazy to do back in the GCN days when I knew literally nothing about the game and just casually played with my cousins whenever they came over.

Last edited:
Back