Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

RIP.

It's the first time I have ever gotten a level 200 character across any version of PSO, and I'm glad it was here. Love you Eph, hope many more to come.

stupid shifta particle effect messed up epic salute.

hEkKrHy.jpg

4Wbg5vU.jpg

Haha I even got a prize, guess a little something to pass onto the FOmarl x)

wB88f63.jpg
Congrats. I remember when you were first starting off on this server.

I witnessed the following drop last night in my games within an hour:

v101
v502
Platinum Summer Badge

Pls give to me next time. ;-;

Another Platinum Badge? I'm kind of suspecting they're a bit too easy. Not even a week has passed o;
Though I think we do have a lot more players playing compared to Christmas.

Also, half the server isn't afk lobbying anymore but practically playing nonstop lol

It's because some people have 100%+ DAR in 4 player groups now, so whenever 4 players kill 1000 monsters it's basically like 4000 monsters died, drops-wise.
Yep. This is why I hope the kill gates are forgiving later on in the event. It's not other people's fault that I play with self-imposed restrictions, lone-wolfing quests slowly with weapons most would consider trash, and thus only have found three bronze badges so far. I will never get any of this cool stuff I see popping up in screenshots everyday, and that's perfectly okay with me. But I do hope the kill gates have people like me in mind, rather than being based on the wrecking ball hardcore groups. :)

(Clarification for those who don't know me: I play with Live Off the Land characters only, no S-Ranks allowed either).

Back