Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I finally decided that after 7 years of playing on Ephinea, I am going to use my PDs for fun things, instead of trying to max out the best in slot gear.
With that being said, this is my very first PGF ever (Thank you Detona for the trade!) and I used it on a x/x/0/0|85 Arms I found in PW3 many years ago.
1657456688761.jpeg

1657456701703.jpeg

1657456712293.jpeg

1657456724306.jpeg

I can't believe it took me "only" 20 years of playing this game on and off, for a month or two and then no more for even 4 or 5 years in a row just to find this piece of... sword. XD
Found it this morning... suddenly, as if it were nothing, as if it were yet another photon drop...
Ofc i'm talking about the Sealed J-Sword! :D (stats are atrocious btw... only 25% a.beasts... but, who cares?! XD)

pso133031209701666524.png

I can't believe it took me "only" 20 years of playing this game on and off, for a month or two and then no more for even 4 or 5 years in a row just to find this piece of... sword. XD
Found it this morning... suddenly, as if it were nothing, as if it were yet another photon drop...
Ofc i'm talking about the Sealed J-Sword! :D (stats are atrocious btw... only 25% a.beasts... but, who cares?! XD)
Oh boy can I relate to that. Finally found one today. Not sure why the obsession, but at least it's put to rest finally. So excited I forgot I could tekk it to 10% instead of 15% and save on some PDs if I max it out. I ran PW4 over 800 times, the majority at Anguish III. Quite thankful for the rare drop boost as it surely would've taken substantially longer without.

Oh boy can I relate to that. Finally found one today. Not sure why the obsession, but at least it's put to rest finally. So excited I forgot I could tekk it to 10% instead of 15% and save on some PDs if I max it out. I ran PW4 over 800 times, the majority at Anguish III. Quite thankful for the rare drop boost as it surely would've taken substantially longer without.
Great! Congrats, gg man! :D Dunno how many runs I have done before finding it the other day, i think a little less than that, or at least i hope so. XD But one thing is for certain, my drop rate was at 100% and anguish to zero. XD So it's a true 1/12603! :p Now I'm at about 5500 kills with it, way to go for the tsumikiri unseal.

Great! Congrats, gg man! :D Dunno how many runs I have done before finding it the other day, i think a little less than that, or at least i hope so. XD But one thing is for certain, my drop rate was at 100% and anguish to zero. XD So it's a true 1/12603! :p Now I'm at about 5500 kills with it, way to go for the tsumikiri unseal.
Ah yes, the work isn't over eh? You got me on the USDA organic droprate, the 25% boost + anguish sealed the deal for me. Are you gonna spam some high enemy count quest or just take your time? I have to figure out why my PS4 controller is acting wonky before I play much more, I didn't realize how much more comfy it was as opposed to the keyboard.

Back