Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Finally got my RR after uncountable times I killed Falz. happy but not much due to low stats. I wont stop aiming bigger. Thanks!
View attachment 17288
Dont be sad about getting low stats on RR. DFP is actually a stat alot of times you want less of because once you have too much DFP enemies like like sinows and delsabers will swarm and combo you in such a way you dont get knocked down and usually only Keyboard players can spam mates fast enough to prevent a death in this situation.
Tldr; low DFP is gud

Yay! Also got a 60h M&A 60 Vise from lucky coins this morning but I didn't manually go and paste it in paint and just used the printscreen button so I can't upload it until I find where it is. Still, my Fomarl will be so happy to start using this!40h rambling may.png
Edit: nvm found where the screenshots were thanks to open file location on my psobb.exe. Here is the Vise:
pso132994273382603821.png

My luckiest day ever?? I know it was great the day I got my 0/25/0/0/30 lame but it's hard to beat 2 great weapons in one day.

Last edited:
After joining you all here on Ephinea in October of last year and spending over 1000 awesome hours playing, hunting, and grinding away I finally stumbled across my first uber rare.

pso133004143136648209.png

Thank you so much to everyone for the awesome times I have had, and will have. You guys rock.

Today i took a break in my spicy Zanba hunt.
I found 2 so far but none of them having hit% or even good stats.

So i decided to join random games , playing and/or
chatting with people.

I made a last TTF run with a team of awesome players and found this!

A 74/85 6/25 RED RING!!!!

And only 51 Falzies killed , stats are on my side.

Can't wait to reach 180 now!
red ring 1.png

Last edited:
Back