Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Got my twin birds after finally getting enough PCs recently to roll the BPDD dice enough.
Image1.jpg
Hardest part was when I realized I had to grind the male-only one and uhh I have no male characters lol. Had to send a bunch of low-lv equippable ATA gear to a brand new boy.
I like their cool blue shots, but I do wish I could skin the guns themselves back to the Rage, as I love its glowing neon look. Now that I'm looking at this picture, the left hand gun looks like my legs, wish I could turn my right leg black to match that gun lol.

It's been a while since i made a report.

Event is going well so far.

I managed to get my hands on a few shiny things : Frozen Shooter : 30 hit, 2 SOF : 25/35 hit, Flowen 3084 : 30hit, MKB : 35 hit, HS, Daylight Scar, Lame, V101 ...

Good items, but nothing really Uberish and this morning .... Tadaaaa!

Heaven Punisher in a Public CCA room!

First Uber ever for me, I had pwand and Guld Milla on Schtserv but they were retired friend's gifts.

HP1.png

Last edited:
It was my first anniversary event, and I got quite lucky!

80 hit Berserk Raygun from Very Hard Desert (!!)
Berserk Raygun 80h Vhard Desert.png

40 hit Frozen Shooter
40h frozen shooter.png

65 hit M&A60 Vise (posted earlier in here)
Vise 65h.png

Megid 30
megid 30.png
25 hit Heaven Striker with 20 Native (that I have auctioned, no screenshot on hand)

20 hit Cannon Rouge with AB
CR 20h AB.png

2x V101
20 hit Spread Needle (a personal best)
20 hit Yunchang
V502
Clio
Liberta Kit
2x Heaven Striker Coat

and... a Purplenum Card ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was perhaps more exciting to witness the live reactions of my friends as they discovered epic treasure! I was joyful to witness:

-Wombat finding a 45h Shouren on the first day of the event
-Dubtaps casually finding an 80 hit clean calibur in tower with absolutely no idea what it was worth (was just a tad envious of this one... lol)
-Zelpha finding a Sealed J-Sword in tower
-Sammy striking gold and finding a 100 hit Calibur in the first room of MAE Seabed
-Zelpha finding a 40 hit Heaven Striker mere hours before winning Sammy's 100 hit Calibur auction
-JC finding a 65 hit Diska of Braveman from Red Crater while looking for 50+ hit Cannon Rouge
-Bort (I think?) finding 2 V502s during the same Whitill tower run

Oran Fonewm 1-80
Yellow Fonewm 1-99
Red Hucaseal 1-80
Racast level 200
Racast 200.png

Final HBR score: Forest is cut off but is 714
Forest 714 Anniv HBR.png

I enjoyed playing with my friends and meeting some new people. Thanks for the games, everyone!

Last edited:
You can Add Hit %.. ?
Yeah, no. Those dropped as Caliburs with 90%, which was tekked up to 100% Hit. I found one myself (Machine/Dark %s), won the other in an auction. Spheres only add N/AB/M/D%s, not Hit.

Yeah, no. Those dropped as Caliburs with 90%, which was tekked up to 100% Hit. I found one myself (Machine/Dark %s), won the other in an auction. Spheres only add N/AB/M/D%s, not Hit.
Wooooow. My highest Hit % was Always around 60%. I did Not even know, that those high % drops are actually possible. Now aim for a 100% Hell Laser

Back