Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

chargecalibur.jpg
Found this! Good as DF bait or by itself :3

I have an accomplishment. Yesterday I was able to enjoy playing this game with my son for the first time. He had never played before. It brought great joy to see him enjoy something that I had poured so many hours into before he was even alive.
His commentary was hilarious. He thought that the Boomas were acting surprised, because when they'd appear they would raise their hands up into the air and scream, like we were interrupting them and they were shocked. He also thought Rappys were yellow peeps candy.
You must teach him the ways of Battle Mode.

I have an accomplishment. Yesterday I was able to enjoy playing this game with my son for the first time. He had never played before. It brought great joy to see him enjoy something that I had poured so many hours into before he was even alive.
His commentary was hilarious. He thought that the Boomas were acting surprised, because when they'd appear they would raise their hands up into the air and scream, like we were interrupting them and they were shocked. He also thought Rappys were yellow peeps candy.

Awww, that's adorable!! <3

After over 1,000 Skyly Dorphons and a whole weekend dedicated to killing as many Dorphons as possible and no Lame in return, I basically gave up on getting one.

Until I got one from a random Pinkal Ul Gibbon today. No Native or hit %, but RAmarl doesn't need no hit.

Episode 2 is still good to me.

lame.png

It's kind of crazy that not even one SJS dropped in all of those runs, in comparison.

So moved to NM from HC (less than 3 weeks ago), Bought a bunch of decent gear with HC to NM trades including 70h zerk vulcans, 50h Yunchang, 55h DoB, 55h Holy Ray +lots of little goodies. 50h Vjaya from Roulette, Won Aizens 70h cal auction, found 2 Syncestras from 3 torrs during ma2v2 TA while also coming in 2nd+3rd to win 170pds.

Then in a single PW4 White got 502:
PEqbjeq.png

and this today:
SW3Fbuv.png

g7VSEhr.png

NM is taking care of me :3

Last edited:
Back