Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

289d1lc.jpg
pew pew noises intensify*

Playing my level 31 HuCast name "Darth MALL". A red box dropped for my first time in over a decade... my heart literally started racing and I got nervous! OMG, I did not expect me to react that way, so many feelings bubbled up from my past. I remember back in the day, hardly caring when one would drop in Hard Mode. Anyways, my first rare... LAST SURVIVOR, that's what I wanted!!! Not great stats, but I don't care. You always remember your first. Now I have Soul Eater, Last Survivor, Stag Cutlery (thank you kitty cat), and Soul Banisher(sp? also gift).

Found this tonight... literally just hopped on my Bluefull for a random Hildetorr run to finish off the night...

d31h4Vi.jpg

NMTAQst.jpg

I've been playing PSO since Dreamcast, never found anything nearly this rare. My heart friggen JUMPED when I saw this. T_T I'm completely speechless. <3

So I've literally never tried a single run of Lost Soul Blade, cause 1/174k for a HP, why bother, right? Had nothing else to do, I figured I'd make one and name it after my favorite DOA fighter. The first wave of Sinows goes down, then a red box, then the banner...

At a total loss for words, other than — Thank you Jesus!

pso131761961721840347.jpg pso131761964886006131.jpg

Before today, the last time I found a Pyro Goran Heaven Striker was August of 2017. Because I run WoL3, LSH (now gone), and regular Desert anytime I solo, not to mention doing regular Desert runs when I'm slow at work (sometimes 2 or 3 a day), I estimate I've killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 30,000 to 32,000 Pyros since my last Pyro HS drop, and the rate is supposed to be 1/3400.

And nope. No hit. 30 Native.

The best hit HS I ever found was 20 hit over two years ago, and I've searched tirelessly for a better one ever since. This game really sucks sometimes.

Brutal, dude. It's like a 1/20 roll for hit, though, so finding one with >20 hit is going to be really tough. The 20H was an awesome find in itself, though!

Reactions: Ade
Back